Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 05:34:51 PM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  Team Fortress 2 Pub (72.5.152.147) (Moderators: SConforti, Smurfette)
| | |-+  Let your inner ego hang out.
« previous next »
: [1]
: Let your inner ego hang out.  ( 512 )
Havik223
Noob

: 8

MSN Messenger - havik223@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - MstaTea
« : March 20, 2008, 08:39:11 AM »

Title should have given most of it away. I wanna see your player stat screens, feel free to do some serious bragging here.

If you'll notice my damage as a spy is through the god damn roof (16,018), funny story about that. You see this admin was on the blue team, whereas I was on red. The admin started being an ass, he picked the heavy class, set his health up really, really high, and then proceeded to no-clip trough the level, killing our entire team. Well with about 2 minutes to go I did something I hate doing, I went spy. I was looking for the admin and I finally found him, he was on our final cap point (the level was Well), with just a little bit of his back peaking through the wall. So I ran up, shoved my knife in his back, got revenge, and yelled "FYI I'M A SPY, MOTHER FUCKER!!" just as we lost the round. So other than my damage as spy, all my other stats are legit  :headbang1:.

NEED A TELEPORTA HERE!!
crazydog
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1570

It's not "CrazyDog" or "Crazy Dog", idiots.

AOL Instant Messenger - Crazydog445
« #1 : March 20, 2008, 03:24:21 PM »

You can also just post a link to your version of this page:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/crazydog/stats/TF2

:P

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #2 : March 20, 2008, 06:20:56 PM »

I'd love to brag here but my stats haven't updated for months...the time played does but nothing else. Says the most points I have earned is like 18 or 21 when I've had much more than that. Steam stats are so screwed...your better of posting screenshots of your performance.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: