Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 02:42:38 AM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Pc Help/Tweak Page (Moderator: snyper133)
| | |-+  unlock an ipod?
« previous next »
: [1]
: unlock an ipod?  ( 854 )
TE | Hypo
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 266

Your Moms <3 me

Yahoo Instant Messenger - Hypocrisy71
« : June 24, 2008, 03:06:47 PM »

:crybaby:

I got my boys for the week from their mother and one of them brought home an ipod that is locked.  His ex friend locked it, and "forgot" the password...

is there a way to reset an ipod?  NANO ?  4gig?

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, thank one for it.
TE | Hypo
TE Members
Forum Freak

Your Moms <3 me

« #1 : June 24, 2008, 03:12:54 PM »

i followed these directions...

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1320?viewlocale=en_US

but the lock comes back...

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, thank one for it.
RaGe
TE Senior Member
Forum Pro

: 476

« #2 : June 24, 2008, 03:57:00 PM »

Maybe...

http://www.wikihow.com/Reset-a-Lost-iPod-Password

Never tried it but it could be worth a shot. Plz don't hold me responsible if something gets fucked...
« : June 24, 2008, 04:00:28 PM RaGe »
TE | Hypo
TE Members
Forum Freak

Your Moms <3 me

« #3 : June 24, 2008, 06:48:12 PM »

oh its fuxored!!!!!!!!!!!   ;)

if it gets fuxored, I don't think he'll care...  he's tried three times now to blow it away...   :dontknow:

so as long as he can use it again I'm sure he'll be happy.  thanks man!

RaGe
TE Senior Member
Forum Pro

: 476

« #4 : June 25, 2008, 02:59:00 PM »

np, let us know how it works out. I do know that if you restore it using iTunes all passwords will be taken off. Only thing is you lose your media, however, if you have it all on ur pc its only takes a little while to sync it back up.
AntiHero
Forum Enthusiast

: 137

Bodyguard

MSN Messenger - sk8er_craig@hotmail.com
« #5 : June 25, 2008, 05:39:23 PM »

Well, you can go through all 10,000 potential number combinations, taking around 2 hours, i did that once before to fix my friends iPod, his sister did that, and him thinking i'm a computer genius, he brings it to me, i call him up 2 hours later telling him he really fucking owes me for that one. Took me a while but i got it at around 1700. I wasted an hour trying to find a way to wipe it out.

I saw it die, i watched it die.
TE | Hypo
TE Members
Forum Freak

Your Moms <3 me

« #6 : June 29, 2008, 12:12:14 PM »

well he lost all the songs he HAD on the ipod, but we synced it to a new box and it started it all over new...  no lock and I told him not to bother locking it.  we'll see how long it lasts...

: [1]  
« previous next »
: