Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 10:34:00 PM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  Lan Party Hotel Arrangements
« previous next »
: [1]
: Lan Party Hotel Arrangements  ( 421 )
lickmybarrell
Forum All-Star

: 326

lick my barrel

ICQ Messenger - 14254586 MSN Messenger - chadsp@comcast.net Yahoo Instant Messenger - silvereagle_97
« : February 09, 2008, 03:01:00 AM »

Ok i have created this post to help cut the cost of hotels for the cincinnati lan party.
In this post i have called all the hotels around batesville and greensburg the next exit up interstate 74 which is ten miles away.

so on here just mention if you are getting a hotel and looking to share the cost of the room. i heard at the last party there was four people to a room. two in beds and two on the floor. this is a good way to keep your costs low. so if your needing a room and looking to share mention it here and people can respond to it and make it easy for arrangements to be made.

I have personally called all these people and got you all a discount on the rooms due to the fact of the large group that is coming to this party. so you can call the number and get your reservation in asap. like before lets work together. unless you have bad foot odor and snore you might want to get a room on your own lol jk

just mention that chad called about the lan party in batesville and this is the price he was quoted. also i was told my workers to call managers to get price possibly lowered. so i will make updates of the prices when i talk to them... i am doing all i can to help you all out.

batesville indiana
-------------------------
comfort inn
934-6185
67.99 per night
mention your with the elders to get this rate.

hampton inn
812-934-6262
94.00 per night

greensburg (ten miles up interstate 74... very close by)
---------------------
holiday inn express in greensburg
812-663-5500
99.99 per night

lees inn
812-663-9998
55.00 night

fairfield inn
812-663-6055
79.00 night

if you need further assistance in lodging due to low low funds let me know and i will try and help you out the best that i can do.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: