Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 09:39:41 PM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  CS:S Gun Game Server (72.5.152.47)
| | |-+  New settings
« previous next »
: [1]
: New settings  ( 1109 )
fraggle 79

« : December 11, 2008, 06:14:47 PM »

To increase new people in GG and attract more players we made some changes last night.

Currently testing out : GG with Knife pro(already there) and changed to Turbo mode, need 2 kills per weapon.

Also this evening or the next will try adding Quake sounds.

This is a test... if it proves to increase player count then we may keep it this way. Obama said change is coming, but sometimes we need to act for ourselves to create it.
V.I.P.
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1267

MSN Messenger - thejack-07@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - TheJack3171
« #1 : December 11, 2008, 07:58:03 PM »

I like the idea, I'll be on later tonight to help populate.

From VIP to RIP

What the fuck is this shit???

Holy Shit
TE Members
Forum All-Star

: 390

Growing old is Manditory, Growing up is optional

AOL Instant Messenger - uweholyshot
« #2 : December 11, 2008, 09:24:02 PM »

Ok i got all the quake sounds added and they are all working... To activate the first sound it takes 4 kills, then every sound after that is +2 more kills without dying... When someone is knifed humilation is said to everyone

I changed the kills per level back to 1 for now untill we can find a way to make knife and nade only require 1 kill per while the others require 2 (looking into it now)... I did this because nade and knife were taking too long and we would go from 8 players down to 3 or 4 when people got to nade... server seems to populate a little better with these changes

I also put in a request to gunner to change the server name so it reads "The Elders CS:S 4HM Gun Game Turbo Custom Maps"  this will let people know before they join that it is turbo

Next time we are both in vent fraggle we can talk about the quake config... there are alot of changeables on it that we can tweak to our liking :)

OOH and last but not least... Thank You Double, VIP, and Fubbles for the help today in the gg server, got it up to about 9 players
« : December 11, 2008, 09:25:46 PM Holy Shit »
byrnie
SPRITZERS!
Inactive
Forum Freak

: 209

I'll even try to knife you with my skate...

« #3 : December 12, 2008, 09:33:14 AM »

I take it we had to jump to Turbo to get outside interest? Too bad, what drew me into our server in the first place was one kill one level unless you man up and whip out the knife, but if it means more people join then we gotta do what we gotta do. At least it seems like it's working, keep it up

doublejz
TE Members
Forum Member

: 87

« #4 : December 12, 2008, 10:34:17 AM »

yea but you barely play anymore anyway so  :thebirdman:

:-P

MR|337
Inactive
Godlike

: 1261

« #5 : December 12, 2008, 12:30:20 PM »

You can change the name yourself in the server config and the server status page? I think you have to put + after each word.

The+Elders+GunGame+Server

The+Elders+CS:S+4HM+Gun+Game+Turbo+Custom+Maps
« : December 12, 2008, 12:32:04 PM MR|337 »

byrnie
SPRITZERS!
Inactive
Forum Freak

: 209

I'll even try to knife you with my skate...

« #6 : December 12, 2008, 04:56:25 PM »

Im working on that! Soon...

: [1]  
« previous next »
: