Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 11:44:30 PM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  Team Fortress 2 Pub (72.5.152.147) (Moderators: SConforti, Smurfette)
| | |-+  Want to join?
« previous next »
: [1]
: Want to join?  ( 831 )
MR|337
Inactive
Godlike

: 1261

« : January 14, 2008, 01:03:03 PM »

Since the recruit app only supports the other games and not TF2, go ahead and post your info here:

Name:

Game name:

Steam ID:

Experience: (any game/teams/leagues/clan experience/how long been playing)

Do you wish to compete in cal or just for fun?

Why do you want to join?

Why should we accept? (Be creative but no bs)

Other: (anything else you want to add)

Highsight
Users
Forum Member

: 88

« #1 : January 14, 2008, 01:11:25 PM »

Name: Kevin

Game name: Team Fortress 2

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:8540342

Experience: CS:S 1 year, used to be in a clan called Gods of Source (GoS), but their clan owner went donation crazy and kicked out 95% of the clan.

Do you wish to compete in cal or just for fun?: Both, mostly for fun.

Why do you want to join?: Because I love TF2, and this seems like an awesome community, your servers are tons of fun.

Why should we accept? (Be creative but no bs): (Well, since it's no BS...)  Because although I mostly play on the same team as TE's I've also kicked a few of your asses playing on the other team. :P  Still, I feel I work best playing with TE clan members, we almost always seem to win.  Plus, I'm a great Spy, a great Demoman, and a suicide scout.

Other: (anything else you want to add): I'd like to think although I'm 17 years old, I'm very mature for my age.  In game I may say some childish things, but if I do, it is purely a spir of the moment thing. :)

crazydog
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1570

It's not "CrazyDog" or "Crazy Dog", idiots.

AOL Instant Messenger - Crazydog445
« #2 : January 16, 2008, 11:00:46 PM »

Name: Jonah

Game name: Crazydog

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:1654401

Experience: No clan experience, really. I've played CS 1.6 since 2003, a little CS:S since 2005, and TF2 since the day it came out

Do you wish to compete in cal or just for fun?: Probably just for fun, but that could change.

Why do you want to join?: Because it would feel nice to be more connected to the server(s) I frequent.

Why should we accept?: I've been playing on your server(s) since day one, and always check out the status of the TE servers before I look any any other ones. The other TE guys seem really cool, and mostly because I love playing TF2. :P

Other: Well, it's up to you guys. Hopefully you'll make the right decision (whatever your decision is, of course.). But even if you decide one way or the other, I'll still enjoy playing on your server, and won't stop. (PS: Don't change them! Your servers are practically the only sv_pure=0, 24 player, normal spawn time servers left!)

Video_Master
Inactive
Godlike

: 1378

MSN Messenger - david_ulbrich@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - my69ponycar
« #3 : January 17, 2008, 09:38:07 AM »

I will give Highsight and Crazydog good feedback here.  I see those two in the servers all the time and Highsight is now in vent while playing also. 

Crazydog get into vent and get to know some of the other guys too.  (Vent IP TX1.LeetVent.com, Port 3798)

We are working on the official app that you will need to fill out to be able to join but this at least gets you started on the site and such.  Post up in the forums and be active in all aspects of TE and your time will come.  Just remember not to bring back old threads though.

wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #4 : January 17, 2008, 10:17:51 AM »

FYI; if you click on a chan in vent, and it asks for a password, the password is te .  Just letting you know so you don't stay in the lobby thinking no one wants to talk to you...  :-D

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #5 : January 17, 2008, 10:22:52 AM »

Highsight and Crazydog are regulars I play with all the time. Very good players and always in the servers. Highsight, especially, is active in the server and now vent...just spend a little more time in the forums  :-D

: [1]  
« previous next »
: