Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 03:31:04 AM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Join The Elders
| | |-+  I would like to join
« previous next »
: [1]
: I would like to join  ( 769 )
vyerous
Noob

: 9

That's Pro

AOL Instant Messenger - d1ckheaddav3333
« : May 12, 2008, 03:51:42 PM »

Hey whats going on guys, this is vyerous as some of you may have seen me playing on your The Elders Pressure Gaming server. I think if have been playing there for more than two months, I honestly can't remember. This is honestly the first server I check to see if people are there, I like the 100tic and the people are pretty good. The map rotation is also good because I prefer cal maps.

My experience is I have been in countless clans, been admin on many servers, I have ogl, cal-o, cal-i experience. What clans you ask? I don't have a clue, all I can remember is cal-o on a clan called DPC or daspretendo clan and the only reason I know that is because I still talk to some of those guys. I have played cs for over 6 years but got competitive probably about 2-3 years ago. I was forced to take a break due to life being overwhelming but I rebuilt my machine and started playing actively again about 6 months ago.

I live in Northern VA in Fauquier County, lived in NoVA all my life. I am 20, not 21, but I honestly feel I am old enough to hang with you guys. Maturity wise, I have worked since I was 14, I am a firefighter/emt which forces me to be mature and responsible, especially considering lives are in my hands whether it be my crew or civilians. I have my immaturity but who doesn't, I don't go nuts over the mic, I don't throw hissy fits, I am more mature than most people my age. Obviously it is up to you guys but I feel like I would blend in just fine.

I have vent, I was told to check out this website today so from here on out when I play I'll definitely drop in the vent server. Thanks.

Shmotz
Godlike

: 2910

Just a Badass

« #1 : May 12, 2008, 05:52:20 PM »

hey man, nice to see that you went ahead and joined here... Me and Laxman are actually from NOVA as well...
just make sure u keep playin with us, get in vent, and post in the forums once in a while...if u havent filled out an app yet you might want to.

But anyways, hes a good guy, very skilled....
THE Spaniard
Attention Whore

: 564

Arriba EspaƱa!!!

MSN Messenger - chusvincentusa@hotmail.com
« #2 : May 12, 2008, 06:37:54 PM »

welcome!! enjoy the servers dude!!!

vyerous
Noob

: 9

That's Pro

AOL Instant Messenger - d1ckheaddav3333
« #3 : May 13, 2008, 09:12:24 AM »

Thanks Shmotz and yea I ran out of time yesterday so I'll get on the application today. I think I am pretty good, like anyone I have my spurts and every now and again you just can't touch me  :-D

Thank you guys I definitely do enjoy the server and I look forward to joining vent tonight.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: