Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 03:18:58 AM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Join The Elders
| | |-+  Interested
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Interested  ( 2391 )
MR|337
Inactive
Godlike

: 1261

« #15 : October 15, 2007, 07:15:42 PM »

So any progress? What be the word?

Take a number and be seated...We'll be right with you after your 21st. birthday..

LaxMan
OBSESSED

: 838

« #16 : October 15, 2007, 08:42:48 PM »

well said, i was gonna be meaner then that....lol

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #17 : October 15, 2007, 08:50:58 PM »

Played with Farside in several servers and he's always on the pub (when its up) and in vent...lot's of gg's.

Farside
Forum Member

: 75

I wanna know whos cup this is!

« #18 : October 15, 2007, 11:22:44 PM »

well said, i was gonna be meaner then that....lol

Whatever respect I had for you is now lost.

"I really have nothing important to say." - Streetballer 10.8.07
LaxMan
OBSESSED

« #19 : October 16, 2007, 09:24:41 PM »

well shit, now i wont sleep at night, and so on and so on

Buddy when your under 21 the recruitment process is usually extented from 1 to 3 months. May take a month of you being around here to become a recruit, and then it could take u another 2 to become an active member. Everyone who's under 21 when trying to join is told that, and the lucky ones who become recruits have had to do there time.

On top of that, over the past couple months the amount of under 21 people let in had been pretty limited due to problems that came up. If you think i've been mean so far read back in the fourms a year or 2 and tell me if you'd prefer i treat you like i used to treat the youngins

Farside
Forum Member

« #20 : October 16, 2007, 09:48:20 PM »

Well aren't you the tough fat man? A regular Rosanne Bar if you ask me...

I don't care how old I am and how old you are. You owe me just as much respect as anyone else. I know there is a long recruitment process... I have been gaming with you guys since the beginning of August. I signed up on the forums at the end of August, and have been actively playing almost every day since then.
I'm not trying to say that my time to wait has fully come to pass over me, I'm just inquiring as to whether or not there is progress.

LaxMan
OBSESSED

« #21 : October 16, 2007, 10:20:22 PM »

It's in your best interest to keep members from disliking you, so talkin shit would probably be a bad idea it would most likly prolong your recruitment, i sent you a PM
« : October 16, 2007, 10:23:40 PM LaxMan »

Farside
Forum Member

« #22 : October 16, 2007, 10:26:26 PM »

dude.. I'm sure about now almost all the regulars have a good idea who I am and am not. I'm sure they have just as good of an idea of who you are. If you are the guy who usually talks down to teenagers, then what are the chances of a teenager standing up for himself? I'd rather not join if it means kissing up to you. I want to be in a clan where I can be real with people and they can be real with me. No other games but counter-strike.

Try again laxman. I'm still standing.

LaxMan
OBSESSED

« #23 : October 16, 2007, 10:34:25 PM »

Dude your an idiot. Im not talking any shit to you, I've explained the recruitment rules, i sent your ass a pm about the process and how long it takes. I've seen it take months to become a recruit, and then honest to god more months to become a member. When people ask how there recruitments going it does nothing for them. Regulars may know you, but if you look at the roster thers a hellva lot more then just regulars. Look at how little some of the people get on. I got in a year and a half ago and im still meeting older members. AGAIN, just do your time, and dont piss people off. Im not saying suck up or kiss ass im saying dont start little bitch fights, be cheery and merry and gay

Farside
Forum Member

« #24 : October 16, 2007, 10:39:39 PM »

Re-read all of your posts in this thread and I want you to evaluate if anything you may have said may come off in a way that might be 'shit talking'. From my first quote from you, I have pointed out that you were trying to be mean to me. Maybe in an indirect way because you hardly know me... but still mean nevertheless. Take it from there.

I already know the rules. You could have saved yourself the time by not doing so. The best response I could have gotten from my post before 1337s was: Just wait smore dude... hang on. WHATS WRONG WITH THAT?!

Anyways... I don't want to 'keep members from disliking me'.

/shut_up 1

LaxMan
OBSESSED

« #25 : October 16, 2007, 11:07:24 PM »

Dude your being a little girl, just shut up, if i wanted to be mean to you i would have told you to get lost after LEET's post. Quit the god damn nitpicking.  If your actually this bothered by all this bullshit get on vent and i'll kiss your ass to make things all better so you'll shut up

GeoDragon30
TE Senior Member
Forum All-Star

: 347

MSN Messenger - GeoDragon31 AOL Instant Messenger - GeoDragon31 Yahoo Instant Messenger - Twixxster23
« #26 : October 17, 2007, 12:34:10 AM »

I don't know you farside, but in "my opinion" if you leave this alone and wait from here on out and let us get back to you, this will stop all the bs going on here. All you have to do is check back here and if you see something purtaining to you being a member then so be it and if you don't then no one has decided yet to make you a recruit. Good luck and hang in there.

GEO

Farside
Forum Member

« #27 : October 17, 2007, 09:25:03 AM »

Thank you GEO =)

Eh, lax.. Like I said.. we know nothing of each other. You think I'm being a little girl and I think you're rosanne bar =P

Eh, I'm kidding anyhow. *audience laughs* Forgive and forget.

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #28 : October 17, 2007, 03:48:37 PM »

In game, Farside has been very down to earth and fun to pub around with (as I said in my earlier post). The age requirement is there for a reason but so far Farside has broken the mold in terms of maturity as a player for someone his age, but rules are rules, so the process may take longer. Remember, this is my experience with him in game and on vent.

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: