Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 03:13:57 PM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Join The Elders
| | |-+  I'd like to join Plz
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: I'd like to join Plz  ( 2006 )
[M²] Fightordietrying
Noob

: 17

« : June 01, 2007, 06:52:33 AM »

Hey guys im under 21 and i was wondering if i could join the clan I have playd a veriety of games such as cs, css, battlefeild 2, battlefeild 2142, World of warcraft (I dont play any more), Day of defeat, Call of duty, and Americas army all patches.  I play ever day and i love you guys gun game server I was i a clan recently but not any more I have won 2 css tournoments and came in third in another i play lans all the time So i was wondering if i could join plz tell me if there is any thing else you need to know.   :headbang1:

:iamwithstupid:
LaxMan
OBSESSED

: 838

« #1 : June 01, 2007, 03:25:12 PM »

Rarely do guys under 21 get in, unless their able to make a good amount of people comfortable with em, how old are you? IF people seem to like you and you are underage your recruitment time is much longer then normal recruits. All i can say is get active on these fourms, in our servers and on vent

[M²] Fightordietrying
Noob

« #2 : June 01, 2007, 06:44:23 PM »

Hey dude im really active playing almost every day so im soon to be 16 and will be very active i play every night in ur gg server and im on vacation so wont be on this weekend and i dont know how to get hours ur steam tracor wont update me plz tell me how to do that.

Fightordietrying
fraggle 79

« #3 : June 01, 2007, 10:11:52 PM »

You are so active in GG, I've never seen you and have less than 24hrs on the GG server.
Most people play here for months before even being considered.
Use the forums and get in vent if you're really interested then try again down the road.
BLITZ
Forum Enthusiast

: 174

Never Fear, Blitzy is Here!

AOL Instant Messenger - raptormn35m Yahoo Instant Messenger - raptormn35m
« #4 : June 02, 2007, 07:54:32 AM »

We appreciate you playing on our server and I have seen you on there alot, but unfortunately 15-16 years old is pretty young.  I think that the prerequisite to join TE is that you have to have a drivers license for at least 2 years. lol  :binky:
Streetballer
Godlike

: 2469

Damn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta!

MSN Messenger - Streetballerx8@hotmail.com
« #5 : June 02, 2007, 06:37:52 PM »

I think that the prerequisite to join TE is that you have to have a drivers license for at least 2 years. lol 

on that note, im sorry Wonderbread, we are gonna have to let you go  :-D

Im the original Newfie
wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #6 : June 02, 2007, 08:47:04 PM »

you love me street, remember u said yes to getting me in...
hes horrible at the game, but i like him lol
. and who needs a drivers license, just take the car out without one. 

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
BLITZ
Forum Enthusiast

« #7 : June 02, 2007, 09:15:19 PM »

lawl
LaxMan
OBSESSED

: 838

« #8 : June 03, 2007, 12:29:39 AM »

hmmm, think of this whole clan thing as a theme park ride....
                                                     ________________________________
                                                    |     MUST Be This Old To Join TE           |
                                                    |                                                        |
                                                    |                          21                          |
                                                    |________________________________|
                                                    |                          20   = b/j Required   |
                                                    |                          19   = Doubtful         |
                                                    |                          18   = Probably Not   |
                                                    |                          17   = No                 |
                                                    |                          16   = Deff Not         |
                                                    |                          15   = Hell No           |

[M²] Fightordietrying
Noob

« #9 : June 05, 2007, 02:28:06 PM »

lawl
Shmotz
Godlike

: 2910

Just a Badass

« #10 : June 05, 2007, 02:52:18 PM »

that wasnt a joke bra
[M²] Fightordietrying
Noob

« #11 : June 06, 2007, 04:02:49 PM »

! :headbang: know but stil why not if i leid me age then u uys proubly might have actuly extepted me???

:headbang:
fraggle 79

« #12 : June 06, 2007, 04:48:55 PM »

cOUgh, cough Cough,,, BULLSHIT.  :bs:
BLITZ
Forum Enthusiast

« #13 : June 06, 2007, 05:53:24 PM »

Well even if you LIED about your age....we would have picked up that you were LYING because you cant spell worth a shit. lol
wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #14 : June 06, 2007, 07:40:52 PM »

ZING :flamed:

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
: [1] 2  
« previous next »