Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 11:37:48 PM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  CS:S Gun Game Server (72.5.152.47)
| | |-+  sound issues
« previous next »
: [1]
: sound issues  ( 1049 )
Noobinhood
TE Senior Member
Forum Freak

: 208

« : May 08, 2008, 12:33:08 PM »

i have tried everything to get it working properly from uninstalling steam to installing a new operating system....nothing works.... i cant hear the admin sounds that you can play either... this is what it gives me...

Failed to load sound "admin_plugin\leroyjenkins.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
Failed to load sound "admin_plugin\dontjuststandthere.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
Failed to load sound "admin_plugin\donuteater.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
Failed to load sound "admin_plugin\doyousmell.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
Failed to load sound "admin_plugin\excellentteam.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
Failed to load sound "admin_plugin\hellosoft.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
Failed to load sound "admin_plugin\dontaskme.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository

maybe someone can figure it out....

thanks ...noobinhood...  :crybaby:

Video_Master
Inactive
Godlike

: 1378

MSN Messenger - david_ulbrich@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - my69ponycar
« #1 : May 08, 2008, 01:05:59 PM »

Get those files and put them in the directory with the other files.  I have attached the ones that you stated in your message to this message.

WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #2 : May 08, 2008, 01:25:56 PM »

Those files are for the mani admin not gun game. I did not put those in the downloads file for mani. I will look into it tonight for you.

you will have to make another folder in the sound folder called admin_plugin, then put the files in video's attachement in there.

Widow

Video_Master
Inactive
Godlike

: 1378

MSN Messenger - david_ulbrich@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - my69ponycar
« #3 : May 08, 2008, 01:45:09 PM »

I think he has the folder and some of the sounds, but not all of them.

Noobinhood
TE Senior Member
Forum Freak

: 208

« #4 : May 08, 2008, 02:34:35 PM »

i have no admin sounds.. no sounds when you level up/ get knifed/ nade level/ knife level/ do not accept knife fight/ and more... the error that i copyed and pasted last post is just from the admin sounds but all the errors look that way...

thanks... noobinhood... :dontknow:

** i just finished a game on another gun game server and heard all the sounds like nade level and knife level so i dont know why they dont work for me in our server...**
« : May 08, 2008, 03:05:40 PM noobinhood »

: [1]  
« previous next »
: