Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 01:36:49 AM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  CS:S Gun Game Server (72.5.152.47)
| | |-+  comment about the floatworld map
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: comment about the floatworld map  ( 2107 )
THE Spaniard
Attention Whore

: 564

Arriba España!!!

MSN Messenger - chusvincentusa@hotmail.com
« : March 28, 2008, 04:05:07 PM »

hey guys, I just wanted to give my opinnion about the floatworld map being in the rotation.
  I think that some1 already said something about this, but I wanted to add anyway.
  I play on the GG rather often and I keep noticing that anytime the floatworld map comes up, there is a high number of players that leave. i really don't know why because it is a pretty cool, small, and quick map to play in, but it seems that people dont like it much.
  i just think that this is not a good thing for the server, and that maybe you guys should consider doing something about it.
 anyways, there was just my thought, only trying to help the elders family....jejjeje
 See yah all around

wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #1 : March 28, 2008, 06:27:04 PM »

I agree, I really dislike the map too.  Keep it on the map list, but take it out of the rotation.  I also think the same with spongebob.  They empty the server in the off hours.  If you want to play one, and admin should just change it, there aren't many regulars who like them. 

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
THE Spaniard
Attention Whore

Arriba España!!!

« #2 : March 28, 2008, 06:49:56 PM »

i have not heard any complain about the sponge bob map, I havent seen many people leaving on that map either, but with the floatworld it happened again today, i was hearing comments such as, this map blows, it sucks, i dont like it, and stuff like that....and 3 out of 8 players left right away.
 I think you guys should consider getting it out of the rotation and put other map in.
 hasta la vista, babies!!

Elite_Prophet
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1724

HIs Judgement Cometh...and That Right Soon

AOL Instant Messenger - DarkMiNapoli
« #3 : March 29, 2008, 03:16:17 PM »

the rare times i do play gun game i've noticed the same thing..even though im a fan, we may need to fix it

So Let It Be Written, So let it be Done

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #4 : March 29, 2008, 04:14:30 PM »

The map sucks...give it "das boot".

THE Spaniard
Attention Whore

Arriba España!!!

« #5 : March 30, 2008, 11:27:43 AM »

i knew that peope had to realize that because with the floatworld map is very obvious that a lot of people dont like it.
 there are always maps that some people dont like but it is just a few and thats normal, but this one is very rare how so many people hate it/.
 i just wanted to say it out there representing these people that i heard on the server saying it all the time, now its up to the TE members, good luck!!!

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

« #6 : March 30, 2008, 07:49:31 PM »

i just wanted to say it out there representing these people that i heard on the server saying it all the time, now its up to the TE members, good luck!!!

The customer is always right.

Smurf

merciless
TE Members
Forum Member

: 94

Ming The Merciless!

« #7 : April 01, 2008, 12:13:50 AM »

He's right. If people are complaining about it, we should take it out.

THE Spaniard
Attention Whore

Arriba España!!!

« #8 : April 01, 2008, 12:59:03 AM »

thanks for the replies guys, I think that there are a lot more maps out there that people would prefer to play instead of the floatworld.
 remeber all those map that we were trying a few weeks back, I am sure that the poeple who do not like the floatworld would preffer any of those that we tried.
 just my thought again

WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #9 : April 01, 2008, 11:57:37 AM »

people are fucking retarded. I don't care is we take it out but look at the map.

Same as snow but you can climb on the top.

similar to funtimes but pillars are higher.

What I am saying is the layout is the same as maps that people play all the time! Maybe we should just make it 24/7 aim_shotty.

Fucking nubs

THE Spaniard
Attention Whore

Arriba España!!!

« #10 : April 01, 2008, 01:40:42 PM »

I agree with you on the similarities to other common maps, maybe the only different i can see is the light. that one is a lot darker than the others but it is still pretty similar, and small, and quick,which is good for gungame.
 i dont want you tu think is me the one who wants to take it out of the rotation. i just thought i could post here what many people say about it.
 just trying to help, thats all.

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

« #11 : April 01, 2008, 05:19:36 PM »

What I am saying is the layout is the same as maps that people play all the time!

I think thats a good reason for it to go...or one of the other similar maps. Thats part of the reason I don't like it...Although, I personally like it better than snow.

Holy Shit
TE Members
Forum All-Star

: 390

Growing old is Manditory, Growing up is optional

AOL Instant Messenger - uweholyshot
« #12 : April 01, 2008, 05:25:23 PM »

I personally like snow better, but i think i have herd some of the reasons for people leaving is that it tends to lag a little more than other maps and some people expirence an fps hit and they dont like that...i think it runs fine and that its a fun map...but if people leave baceuse of a map remove it from the rotation but leave it on the server.
THE Spaniard
Attention Whore

Arriba España!!!

« #13 : April 01, 2008, 05:56:00 PM »

i gotta agree with holy, and i have to say that i like snow better than floatworld. there is better lightenning, i can see better. do not take out snow, people love that map

lickmybarrell
Forum All-Star

: 326

lick my barrel

ICQ Messenger - 14254586 MSN Messenger - chadsp@comcast.net Yahoo Instant Messenger - silvereagle_97
« #14 : April 02, 2008, 12:50:58 PM »

as you might as well noticed i have removed floatworld from the rotation and put a couple different new maps in its place.

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: