Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 02:42:32 AM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  CS:S Gun Game Server (72.5.152.47)
| | |-+  i cried
« previous next »
: [1]
: i cried  ( 1156 )
TE | Hypo
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 266

Your Moms <3 me

Yahoo Instant Messenger - Hypocrisy71
« : October 18, 2007, 06:58:47 PM »

MAN... I get back from 3 weeks in Korea thinkin I'll get back on and get my ass whipped by some serious TE and suddenly there is NO TE on the GG server and total voice spam bitching about rates and cheaters and how awesome CAL is and its just reTARDed.

Icepick was there, and a few other regulars but there was 3 guys from some clan smack talking and groaning and just abusing my ear drums. 

I left.  meh.

I'll be back.  Off to Guam for 3 weeks... see you guys in November.

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, thank one for it.
wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #1 : October 18, 2007, 07:08:12 PM »

Have a good one man.

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
MR|337
Inactive
Godlike

: 1261

« #2 : October 18, 2007, 07:38:50 PM »

Lemme guess {VT} guys?

:-D

Farside
Forum Member

: 75

I wanna know whos cup this is!

« #3 : October 18, 2007, 07:48:43 PM »

Next time you are in Korea, buy me some Soju!

Lata!

"I really have nothing important to say." - Streetballer 10.8.07
TE | Hypo
TE Members
Forum Freak

Your Moms <3 me

« #4 : October 19, 2007, 12:42:50 PM »

nope... I wish the VT guys had been on there...  icepick did well to shut them up a few times...  I think it was some guy named Kresta and Exile from some 1337 p33n clan.  but they wouldn't shut up about their rates, or someone was raggin them about their rates and it was messin up something... maybe.  I dunno.  don't care enough about rates/hax/etc to give a shit.  just let me get a knife in once in awhile.

Soju was ok this time...  traffic sucked as usual and it smelled like animal feces for most of it as well.  We go back in January or February I think and hopefully they won't pick my ass for the trip.  :)

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, thank one for it.
TE | Hypo
TE Members
Forum Freak

Your Moms <3 me

« #5 : October 19, 2007, 12:46:10 PM »

i was this guy  http://hlstats.theelders.net/index.php?mode=playerinfo&player=7626   (loudest bitcher)

and this guy  http://hlstats.theelders.net/index.php?mode=playerinfo&player=8079  seemed ok enough...

fraggle 79

« #6 : October 19, 2007, 05:27:48 PM »

You're right. Last night after days of TF2 I went back to GG and found a bunch of mike spammers.
I made them stop, had to mute 2 of them after several slaying them for it.

Guess I can't leave that room too long.
TE | Hypo
TE Members
Forum Freak

Your Moms <3 me

« #7 : November 07, 2007, 11:38:03 PM »

salutations and headshots from KANSAI airport in Osaka Japan... 12 hour layover coming back from Guam.  Did you guys jack up the speed to your servers?  cuz the forums came up FAST here!!!!  or are you hosting them out here. ..  ..  :)

I see my stats are slacking... even if I'm ranked 56th (HOW THE F?) it shows I've only joined Terrorists 3 times and CT's 2 times... or something like that.  can't WAIT to get back on the server when I get home... uhhh... and sleep... and get out of the timeshift.

Seeya out there.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: