Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 05:44:05 AM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  CS:S Gun Game Server (72.5.152.47)
| | |-+  Possible hacks?
« previous next »
: [1]
: Possible hacks?  ( 835 )
HeyNOW!
TE Members
Forum Enthusiast

: 169

I know The Elders Rules me!

« : March 31, 2007, 06:19:07 PM »

I'm not sure whether or not this dude is legit, so I'll leave his steam ID out of it. The reason I'm not sure is because I've never seen or tested this particular hack, so I'm not sure it is possible or exists.

The reason I am on here sometimes to call out hackers is that I had my own server for about a year (FKR) and during that time studied all the hacks available to be sure I would not needlessly ban someone, as that crap really bugs me. I hate hackers with a passion and  would rip out their throat if I met one personally :) This is one I have not come across during my research, so Ill leave it up to you guys whether or not it is possible. The guy may have been walling as well, as I have X-fi and very good headphones and can just about hear a ct/t fart across the map.

Knife hack.. prevents either 1 or both swings from hitting.. and/or able to hit from farther away.
#1.  I am usually right on with my knife swings
#2.   this guys ping was almost exactly the same as mine, so that rules out latency
#3.  10 or 12 rounds straight I would land either no knife hits or 1 knife (usually none) hit until I asked him if he was legit, at which point I won the next round(and he said "see.. I'm legit") and no more for another 5 or so before I quit. At one point he was just sitting there and I ran up and swiped at him and got no hit point blank while he was standing still, typing. That was when I told him I didn't believe him and left.

If you think it's possible, I'll give you his name, or PM it to you if you prefer.

Thanks for your time guys..
wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #1 : March 31, 2007, 06:52:13 PM »

well that does seem alittle fishy, but it could maybe be that your cl_upadate rate is very low or to high, and your shots are not registering.  but that mostlikely is not the case.  That does seem alittle wierd.  So if you seem him again just try to keep and eye on him, and thanks for your help!

~Wonder.

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #2 : March 31, 2007, 10:25:55 PM »

PM me his name and I will look into it if I see him on.

Widow

HeyNOW!
TE Members
Forum Enthusiast

: 169

« #3 : April 03, 2007, 12:18:37 PM »

Widow.. I'll PM you his name.. when I remember it.. lol.. forgot now.. I'm sick. Wonder..in response to cmdrates, all my knife hits were registering on others, just not him. Unless his rates could screw me.. Idk
wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #4 : April 03, 2007, 01:45:15 PM »

Well there is such a thing as rate hacking.  I actually have done it by accident acouple of times.  In order to raise my FPS which were at like 13, i put my rates very low.  By doing this, it creates better FPS for me, and does not show me lag, but i lag on other ppls screen and i ended up with some real bs shots.  Cause it would register for me, but on the other side it would be lagging.  I have now fixed this problem, and  my rates aren't so low.  But when ppls rates are set very low and they are considered "rate hacking"  that can be a side affect. so that might be the case.  if an admin is on, just ask them to check his rates. 

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
zzphenom
Users
Forum Slut

: 769

« #5 : April 25, 2007, 11:19:00 AM »

There are no hacks that make knives not hit you or make your knife go further as far as I know.  Hacks are things that give you an advantage on the client side.  What you're mentioning would require more.  Knives are finicky, and somedays you're just off.  Now I'm not saying he wasn't abusing rates or something of that nature, but I find it highly unlikely he was using an actual hack that did what you claim.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: