Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 07:14:36 AM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  SPAM Central
| | |-+  #1 CAR YOU OWNED
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: #1 CAR YOU OWNED  ( 3046 )
WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #15 : January 09, 2006, 08:29:39 AM »

Honda civic's Id rather ride doughty's shwinn around. A civic is a car you drive when you have no other option to take. Sort of like belgians hyundai or however you spell it.

Personally I like the old car's, don't get me wrong I like the extra's in the cars now adays, but the car I would get I can't afford. But I will give you a pick here.

Sweet ride!!!

But i guess i will continue to dream!!!

for now I will drive these

Widow

vergas
TE Members
Godlike

: 1157

HIAW IM NANCY

AOL Instant Messenger - marcopolo12307
« #16 : January 09, 2006, 01:32:01 PM »

i drive a 2002 mitsubishi galant..........or as hammer says it the gAllAnt

Vergas: ok guys lets go slow into be and not make any noise
Dumass:(primes his flash.....slowly walkes into b tunnels)
Vergas: Dumass no! no! no! Dumass no! no! no! Dumass STOP!!!
Dumass:(Fire in the hole!!)
Vergas: *shakes head*
Kaneda
Forum Freak

: 203

Dude, whos #1?

AOL Instant Messenger - SWorion15
« #17 : January 09, 2006, 05:26:34 PM »

Sad Widow's making fun of civics when he owns those things.

:-D

"Tetsuuuo!" ...Yes we've all heard it
hammertime
OBSESSED

: 981

who does that? seriously

« #18 : January 09, 2006, 08:45:34 PM »

that SHO will dust you before you even get off the line with your civic and its lawnmower engine

Kaneda
Forum Freak

Dude, whos #1?

« #19 : January 09, 2006, 09:05:17 PM »

NEVER said my civic was fast. Just sayin.... nothin to be bashin cars w/.

WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

« #20 : January 09, 2006, 11:09:55 PM »

Both my cars are worth more than a civic. A civic is the bottom of the line car. Only way they are worth anything is if you spend 10grand on it. At least my cars or in the top of their line.

Widow

Kaneda
Forum Freak

Dude, whos #1?

« #21 : January 09, 2006, 11:32:28 PM »

I beg to differ... go check out the specs on the new Civic SI. Got car of the year, or something like that. But w/e.

WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

« #22 : January 10, 2006, 08:18:33 AM »

Car of the year!!! That's worth a whole 3 cents or so. Not saying it's not a good car for a daily commute or something like that, but car enthusiasts like myself would not. All cars depreciate but then at some point classic cars or hard to find cars start to appreciate. A civic will never appreciate!! But hey it a car and with gas prices these days I really don't blame anyone for driving a civic or hyundia or a toyota or any 4 banger. But trying to compare a civic to my cars or anything worth something is just stupid. Car of the year is for a bunch of yuppy fucks with safety and gas mileage in mind. Anyone who actually enjoys driving a car doesn't give a rats ass about things like that. WE ENJOY THE RIDE!! The type of ride where you have no destination just get in and go.

Widow

Rocksteady!

« #23 : January 10, 2006, 09:08:07 AM »

Well only having "1" car so far....My 02 Celica GT-S sure is niice.
Darkensky
OBSESSED

: 935

Every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you

AOL Instant Messenger - Darkensky
« #24 : January 10, 2006, 02:07:54 PM »

Had:  Ford ranger , pont sunfire,

I drive now Honda Civic 2005

Widow biteme!
I like the civic, great gas millage

01010011 01001010 01010100

« #25 : January 10, 2006, 02:21:50 PM »

Civics do get good mileage, but I wouldn't drive one because I hate low cars. Right now I've got a '92 Explorer Sport with a redone sound system. I like it and it's got working 4-wheel, so I'm good.
Kaneda
Forum Freak

Dude, whos #1?

« #26 : January 10, 2006, 03:52:43 PM »

Widow... next time you're by a honda dealership, go ask to test drive a s2000. I've driven one, and thats a ride. BTW, its only a "4-banger." RSX-S's and Celica GT-S's are both phenominal cars too, both a great ride also. But before you begin to bash cars, take an s2000, maybe even throw a turbo in it... and gurantee that 4-banger would beat any of your cars.

Kaneda
Forum Freak

Dude, whos #1?

« #27 : January 10, 2006, 09:17:02 PM »

Cobra wins.... badass man, wish I could convince myself to get one... but I'd kill myself. Maybe when my speed necessity decreases, I'll get one.

Zepultura

« #28 : January 10, 2006, 10:18:36 PM »

1972 Chevelle SS we tricked out with a 468 Caddy motor and many other perks... Short Shaft rear axle with slicks, regeared the differential with a pozzy (sic) Edelbrock 4 barrel 850 blower and lots of boring on the engine. GD that car was FAST (bear in mind this was late '90 so no Fast and Poopisous was around yet)... Problem was, we put too much in engine, it was a project I and 4 other friends spent summer doing. Did alot of cruising and openend her up a few times... Hurst shifter, dual chrome headers and valve covers... the works. We (should say "I") put ~ $4k into it. All came to a tragic halt at the corner of Niagara Falls Boulevard and Robinson road... Some chicks in a Chevette were next to me and my buddy and I decided to punch it. Blew a rod right through the hood... Car was on road a whopping 2 months. Sold off most of the parts and junked the beast. In hindsight I shouldve just rebuilt it with smaller engine and saved her. Now Im searching for a 1970 Chevelle SS 454 LS6 (I actually have the blue version of this model now in my collectors case but want the real deal, just dont have the $151K to buy one.
WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

« #29 : January 10, 2006, 11:07:31 PM »

s2000 is the biggest fag car I have ever seen. Bitches car like the mr2. Toyota Supra and the 300zx twin turbo are nice cars. Not a Honda S2000.
You talking to the wrong person if you want to get into a car debate my friend. I have forgotten more about cars than you probably know. I throw a supercharger in my GTA and that fucking s2000 is nothing. No substitution for displacement my man. If you were any kind of mechanic you would know these things.

That's a nice ride zepultura. Should have broken in that engine a little more before you punched it.  :-D LS6 is nice, 454 with 450HP stock. Gonna be hard to find one. Can build it though. Most of the work on the LS6 engines are the heads, find a nice 454 and get the LS6 heads.

Widow

: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: