Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 06:55:32 AM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Counter-Strike---> Help
| | |-+  noob wondering about a few changes
« previous next »
: [1]
: noob wondering about a few changes  ( 1556 )
Poops Mcgee

« : April 28, 2005, 05:42:32 PM »

hey i was wondering a few things about cs and if i could change them. i've been playing fps games for a while, but cs for only a few months now, cs:s to be more exact. i haven't played cs since before it was v1.0. played kingpin and rtcw mostly for....well a long time now.

but i was wondering if it was possible to change my crosshair to just a decent size dot. i'm just so used to it. i know the crosshairs in cs mean to show u your spray radius a bit better, but i'm just so used to putting a dot on someone's head the cs crosshair is annoying. also i was wondering if it was possible to have my fire assigned to two keys. a guy i have class with said he sometimes puts his fire on wheel scroll and the duelies go crazy. i tried it and it's true. lol. but then it's impossible to do things like diffuse which just won't work.

any help will be greatly appreciated and i don't want to mess with anything that may be in violation of vac one day in the hopefully near future when we get vac.
Privateer

« #1 : April 28, 2005, 06:02:37 PM »

never heard of it going to a dot but I have made my crosshairs real small in cs:s so when your in kneeling down, its practically like a big dot.  But other then that, I don't think its possible unless some sort of script
Cole

« #2 : April 28, 2005, 08:11:09 PM »

mine's set at 1200.  seems to work well, more like I had for 1.6
NightTrain

« #3 : April 29, 2005, 07:40:26 AM »

mine's set at 1200.  seems to work well, more like I had for 1.6

Your "what" is set at 1200 cole?  Give some detail my man because I have no idea what you are talkign about.

And in css, there is no way to bind two keys to one task that I know of.  It was possible in 1.6, but not css.
Poops Mcgee

« #4 : April 29, 2005, 07:54:36 AM »

lol yeah i was looking in the cfg and there are like 8 crosshair settings.
WolbEm

« #5 : April 29, 2005, 08:59:24 AM »

cl_crosshairscale
Death_ADDER
TE Members
Godlike

: 4390

I know The Elders Rules me!

« #6 : April 29, 2005, 12:40:46 PM »

mine is set at like 1400 I think

Steve
TyDiRiUm
Inactive
Godlike

: 2255

Respect is Everything!

AOL Instant Messenger - MrChickMagnet69
« #7 : April 29, 2005, 02:16:26 PM »

No shit Poops, you played Kingpin? :-o Were you in a clan or how long did you play? :-P I played Kingpin for 4 years straight man! :headbang1: I was in Y2K clan early on, then Deucex6 clan, then Sw3, then $ck, and finally back to good ol' Sw3. :cool1: What name did you go under bro? :mrgreen: :headbang1: :headbang1:

"Respect is everything."
Poops Mcgee

« #8 : April 29, 2005, 06:04:29 PM »

i wasn't in a clan. although i used the name iambeefcake on heat.net before the iam clan was even around. lol. but for many of the years i used the name smellwell. i was wanting to use the name poops mcgee, but that damn ahole poops clan made the name impossible to use cuz it would get u kicked from pretty much any server. i played mostly on hogies, bc and a few other servers. bagman was my thing. i am so suprised noone has made a bagman mod for other games. tunnleram made a mod for wolfenstein that used some elements from bagman.
« : April 29, 2005, 06:06:24 PM Poops Mcgee »
TyDiRiUm
Inactive
Godlike

Respect is Everything!

« #9 : April 29, 2005, 11:45:05 PM »

hogies was about the only decent server that stuck through all of Kingpin, thick and thin. 8-) Only time I ever played on any other server was for clan matches and b4 that whatever Heat.net let me play on b4 that got canned. :| Do you remember some of those clans like Sw3 or the bunch of assholes that went by SS? :-o Kingpin was a great game, but what made it even better was that it was just a small community in it, unlike CS. Couple of hundred people in KP vs. a couple of hundred thousand in CS. Good shit bro! :headbang1:

"Respect is everything."
Poops Mcgee

« #10 : April 30, 2005, 08:14:11 AM »

yeah man i remember the sw3 clan. still some around aren't they? i made it into that dedication video hogie did too. lol

http://downloads.kingpinforever.com/misc/videos/kpl_ded.zip
TyDiRiUm
Inactive
Godlike

Respect is Everything!

« #11 : April 30, 2005, 02:28:21 PM »

Yea bro, about 6-10 of us are still around. We still post on our boards a ton even though there are only a couple of us that still play it. :cool1: Peaches, Felun, and gunner and the main Sw3 guys that play KP still. :lol: Cheating got bad in that game a few months ago though so it lost a lot of people because of that shit. :angelfire: Anyway, we still talk all the time. Remember the Handof clan? I was good buds with a lot of those guys, there were cool. People like HandofDemise, HandofSatan, HandofDestruction, etc... Good people! :mrgreen: :headbang1:

"Respect is everything."
: [1]  
« previous next »
: