Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 12:32:37 PM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  DDO
« previous next »
: [1]
: DDO  ( 491 )
V.I.P.
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1267

MSN Messenger - thejack-07@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - TheJack3171
DDO
« : July 25, 2009, 06:16:37 PM »

Dungeons and Dragons Online -Unlimited 

It is now free to play.  You can purchase points to unlock new classes and items if you choose.  My friend is in Beta testing and says it's pretty cool so far.  He says he'll never play WOW again, but wants to start playing when it goes live.  Any of you guys planning on trying it out when the new "free" game goes live?

From VIP to RIP

What the fuck is this shit???

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #1 : July 27, 2009, 07:31:56 AM »

Dungeons and Dragons Online -Unlimited 

It is now free to play.  You can purchase points to unlock new classes and items if you choose.  My friend is in Beta testing and says it's pretty cool so far.  He says he'll never play WOW again, but wants to start playing when it goes live.  Any of you guys planning on trying it out when the new "free" game goes live?

The question is how free is it? I'm sure theres something you have to buy to progress or that paying gives a big advantage. Maybe, but I'd neeed to see more info, will have to look it up.

V.I.P.
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1267

MSN Messenger - thejack-07@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - TheJack3171
« #2 : July 27, 2009, 08:30:22 PM »

It's all free, you have the options of buying points to unlock extra races and items...I don't see why you wouldn't pay to get some good end game gear.  You can also unlock these points by playing the game and doing quests.  But, he's turned to Warhammer Online and we're currently both playing the 10 day trial...gonna subscribe when it runs out.

From VIP to RIP

What the fuck is this shit???

InzZzaNe
Cal Players
Forum Member

: 44

Lets get a party going

AOL Instant Messenger - dgrocker13
« #3 : July 28, 2009, 08:33:39 PM »

sounds cool
always down with something new(free)
i'll check it out tomorrow