Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 08:30:39 PM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  Fantasy Football - TE Style
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Fantasy Football - TE Style  ( 2893 )
NightTrain

« #15 : August 25, 2004, 11:11:53 AM »

Someone can go ahead and set it up, either Stalkin or Privateer canif they want.  Just post here when you are done and let us knopw the link and the password and we will join the league.

We need to get a draft time set.  The evenings are the only time I can do it, and it can't be a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.  Actually, the best tiem for me is a Thursday night.

/Night
Privateer

« #16 : August 25, 2004, 02:06:18 PM »

before setting it up, it would be best to find out when we can have the drafted....... agreed completely there night

nights seem to be the easiest for everyone, and i feel weekends are as well.

maybe possibly the same night as our draft night and hong, just either do it earlier or later...

... wait that might actually be too much of you guys for one night, let me re-think that
Nathan Kal

« #17 : August 25, 2004, 03:30:57 PM »

can't you just do the auto draft thing (where you make selections of who you want and then it auto's it and goes in a rotation, you get whoever is on your list that someone else hasnt taken already... then pick up more guys if you dont have enough [that's what we did for baseball])

oh and edit: nights are fine for me, weekends are better but doesnt matter -_-
Stalkin_death

« #18 : August 25, 2004, 03:34:09 PM »

I just tried to set one up and it says that you need to pay 128.00 for a league.  You can not make a league unless you are willing to pay.  Maybe you guys should check out nfl.com or espn.com
StangGT
Inactive
Forum Freak

: 207

AOL Instant Messenger - rizz8636
« #19 : August 25, 2004, 04:00:07 PM »

Nobody else bother setting 1 up...

Stalkin_death you obviously didn't click on the right link if you got a page that said you had to pay.

I have taken the liberty in setting one up.  I'll post the information in my next post.

Again, I have already set up a league, please DONT set up another one.

The question now is how do we want to do the draft.  Here are our options:

Live Online Draft
You will participate in a live online draft that may last several hours and requires a Java-enabled browser. In addition, you may be unable to participate if you are using AOL as your internet service provider, or access the web from behind a firewall. Test your system to see if it is draft compatible.

Autopick Draft
We will draft teams for your league based on either our default rankings or manager's pre-ranking of players. Once you set your league's draft status to Ready, your draft will happen within 72 hours.

Offline Draft
Your league conducts its own player draft offline and submits the results via our draft results entry page, which can be reached from the Commissioner's Tools on your league overview page.

Please post below which direction we should take, and I will choose accordingly.

Thanks!

NightTrain

« #20 : August 25, 2004, 04:20:58 PM »

I like live on-line draft if we can agree on a night.  Is a Thursday night a problem for anyone?  I can do it after 9:00 Pm anytime.

/Night

p.s. Note that you can stick auto-pick in this format.  You just set your team up to autopick that night while some do a live on-line draft.

/Night
StangGT
Inactive
Forum Freak

: 207

AOL Instant Messenger - rizz8636
« #21 : August 25, 2004, 04:27:46 PM »

How is Thursday Sept 2nd (Next Thursday) @ 9pm?

I'm hoping we can have it for that date...

NightTrain

« #22 : August 25, 2004, 05:37:18 PM »

Works for me Stang.
HongKongPhooey

« #23 : August 25, 2004, 06:03:44 PM »

Quote from: Stalkin_death
I just tried to set one up and it says that you need to pay 128.00 for a league.  You can not make a league unless you are willing to pay.  Maybe you guys should check out nfl.com or espn.com

Give Stalkin his first job as a mascot and he fails miserably, go figure.

Also, Stang go with a basic scoring system with no fraction points.  And we should discuss the roster size and number of starters.  I personally think we should go with 14 player roster with a starting lineup of 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1K and 1Def team, maybe putting in a flex position, what does everyone think?
Nathan Kal

« #24 : August 25, 2004, 07:37:35 PM »

yea, that should work for me.. next thursday sounds good.
Privateer

« #25 : August 25, 2004, 08:10:11 PM »

everything thing night, stang and hong has said is all good

Thursday next week is good, 1ob, 2wr, 2rb, 1te, 1k, 1def is the standard for yahoo... if you want to add another player, be my guest
Stalkin_death

« #26 : August 25, 2004, 10:10:17 PM »

MY FAILS SUCK... so what is the league number and pw?!  Also i will live it but I wont be on.  I just will auto pick it so ha!
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: