Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 07:28:19 PM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  Hurricane
« previous next »
: [1]
: Hurricane  ( 623 )
deadbolt

« : August 14, 2004, 08:19:20 AM »

Woot....i survived a huricane....ehhh...we didnt get much though...but people mopre south of me did...like orlando which is an hour away and daytona which is a half our away....i mean the roof of my house is a messs with pie needles and shit....trees are down and my yard is a messs....but everyone is fine....ind was hgowling last nigh.,.,oh it was crazy....i thought my screened in porch was gonna blow away...it sucked though cause i couldnt go on my computer...thats why i wasnt playing...i lost power at around 11...talk about gay...so i laid in my room....and its sunny as hell today....and extremely hot...well thats florida for you...
T3H

« #1 : August 14, 2004, 09:59:58 AM »

well...were just glad your alive ......or we would have noonee to pick on.....HIPPY!!!! lol jokes, but were happy ur still here :) lol
savage

« #2 : August 31, 2004, 06:56:04 PM »

Now you gotts prepare for another one  :razz:
: [1]  
« previous next »
: