Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 02:15:55 PM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  Stupid Fuck
« previous next »
: [1]
: Stupid Fuck  ( 661 )
deadbolt

« : August 07, 2004, 04:01:50 PM »

some kid was in the TE server today.....he looked at the website and was like...what leagues are you guys..i said cal-o..he said wow thats it...says here youve been playing cs since the beginning of time....i was like well maybe some of the people were and didnt feel like goin into any leagues...he was like your  a bunch of fucking nubs....your phrase is gay then tkd me then left....anyway...you play with assholes like that everyday.....they shoudlnt even be allwoed to play...its a game you know...have fun with it....anyway just thought id share my experience...later...
NightTrain

« #1 : August 07, 2004, 07:32:01 PM »

Wow, gayness.  For the longest time, the four people that started TE could care less about leagues.  We only started playing in leagues for fun.  It's people like that that make you laugh.  

What was his name anyway?  And waht timew and date was it?  I'll ban him if you have that info.
Duster 340

« #2 : August 08, 2004, 12:52:35 AM »

sup Night, you talk about playing in leagues for fun..? I dunno if you've seen it yet.. but if not go get the PubMasters movie.. lmfao thats fun shit.. cal-m too.. damn  8)
: [1]  
« previous next »
: