Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 02:27:04 PM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  FreaK says HI!!!!
« previous next »
: [1]
: FreaK says HI!!!!  ( 820 )
FreaK

« : July 30, 2004, 04:35:07 AM »

what is going on Edlers... hope everything is good.. the site looks badass and gj on the forums....

we should setup a Lethal vs Edlers turny lol condistering like we got 40 members between the two of our clans.. some weekend down the road.. think about

peace
NightTrain

« #1 : July 30, 2004, 09:19:39 PM »

Heya Freak,

TE is doing good.   We have a bunch of new members that seem to be really cool, and we are looking forward to the upcoming cal season.  And as you say the website is great.  Jack is our hero for sure.  I have had a fun time going through his css file and learning how he built the site.

I think a friendly tourney is a great idea.  I do miss playing with Lethal, and a tourney would be a good way to get our clans together to chill.  We should just pick a day and a time and do it.  I'll talk to you in IRC about setting it up.

-NightTrain-
Stalkin_death

« #2 : July 30, 2004, 11:19:09 PM »

and I will be cheer TE all the way.

GO TE you are the Bomb....  I really need to work on this mascot stuff!!
Larry Flint

« #3 : July 31, 2004, 07:17:55 AM »

hey stalkin i got a question is that you in the picture cause if it is for some reason i am uneasy reading your posts and looking at the picture lol... no effense
Fucker

« #4 : July 31, 2004, 08:00:48 AM »

hahah damnnnnn son...he told u stalkin...yeah that is him
: [1]  
« previous next »
: