Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 12:08:01 AM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  Huh? part 2
« previous next »
: [1]
: Huh? part 2  ( 1512 )
Fucker

« : July 28, 2004, 09:52:23 PM »

Ok first of all, u definitely did NOT tell me to not use racism...and if u did on ur mic, i couldnt hear u cuase my volume was low....i know u def. didnt type that shit.....and yeah it is 2004, that doesnt make a diff.....our society is so fucking diverse that someone is gonna find some imperfection in someone and that is racism....racism will be around forever and there is no denying it....and u think i'm immature?...hahah thats funny cuase u dont know me for shit...does a 17 year old that makes more money then a lot of 30 year olds count as immature? does a 17 year old that has conservative opinions and is smart as fuck count as immature? cuase i dont understand what u mean by immature?  am i immature because i drop the F bomb every 3 words? or cuase i use racism which is a part of everyday life?  what is it cuase ur fucking misinformed about me
Duster 340

« #1 : July 28, 2004, 09:55:41 PM »

You immature because you just said your better then everyone, asume you make more then  30 year olds, and keep supporting and sticking up for racists.
Fucker

« #2 : July 28, 2004, 09:56:20 PM »

just cuase i know i am a lot better than like 80% of america does not make me immature...it makes me fucking realistic asshole
Fucker

« #3 : July 28, 2004, 09:57:47 PM »

haha and by the way...that makes me ignorant, not immature...and yes i am very fucking ignorant....not anything new
WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #4 : July 28, 2004, 10:13:00 PM »

I see you are still as thick headed as ever Fucker!!! You should know by now Night is not big on the racism shit. You gotta look at it from the Pub view. It might not be a big deal to you, and some other people, that people call each other "niggers" and "jews" and all kinds of other shit every day. But for Night, he is only trying to keep the pub fair and enjoyable for those people who may not like the name calling.

Ya gotta remember dude, it's not all about you, especially when we gotta explain and apologize to people about bullshit like that.

I'm not getting on ya or anything buddy, cause you know I got no problem with you and I understand the way you are, but not everybody does!

Widow

Fucker

« #5 : July 28, 2004, 10:19:49 PM »

Well thanks for understanding that it's my nature to be a douche bag asshole haha....and yeah i do understand that some people dont like swears and racism...but if u cant handle typed out words than ur just retarded....and i dont think the server traffic will go down cuase i say stupid shit....it didnt for the 2 years i was with TE so i dont think it will effect it now...but i do see where ur coming from, and i didnt realize that it effected night so much, i always thought it was legolas' rule not TE's....anyway, i didnt hear night say "dont say ti again" so i shouldnt be banned until i was properly informed, like typing it out!?  anyway, please unban me...this is stupid
WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #6 : July 28, 2004, 10:31:00 PM »

I will talk to night.

Later

Widow

flintlock

« #7 : July 29, 2004, 07:08:46 AM »

Quote from: Fucker
....and yeah i do understand that some people dont like swears and racism...but if u cant handle typed out words than ur just retarded....and i dont think the server traffic will go down cuase i say stupid shit....it didnt for the 2 years i was with TE so i dont think it will effect it now...

You'd probably be surprised to see how many people it does bother, retarded or not. Sorry Fucker, but these are things that need to be considered like it or not.
I'm sure there were times in the past when you went to join a server and saw some players(s) you couldn't stand so you went to another server. We're just trying to keep that to a minimum. The same goes for a server that has admins that just fuck around all the time because they can. No one wants to play in sever that has Admins slapping people for the sake of slapping people, or playing host to players that just like to annoy people for 30 min.
The realities are, people come to the server to play CS, not to get fucked with for 30 minutes, just keep that in mind, that's all.
NightTrain

« #8 : July 29, 2004, 07:43:49 AM »

I unbanned you from the IRC channel.  As a point of fact, if you think maturity can be measured by your wallet or your brains then you are a long way away from being mature or intelligent.  To make a statement that you are better than 80% of the people out there shows just how far you need to grow.
Kla5h

« #9 : July 29, 2004, 08:34:49 AM »

if you dont no what maturity is or means then i do bleieve you are retarted

:D
deadbolt

« #10 : July 29, 2004, 08:59:35 AM »

haha....wowo guys....first of all that is really immature..i agree with night...i mean i am only 16 but i still know maturity int measured by your wallet and shit...thats thje dumbest thing i ever heard....but hey its your life you can be immiture...i mean i am only 16 but hey i dont act like im 5 so its a start... :)
I am racist too...but not against like every black person or any race...the only people i am racist against are the black people who have to act like hard asses all the time...the so IGNORANT and think they are so badd....it pisses me offf...and i dont care what i say to them...i am friends with a few but thats cause they are cool....they dont act like immiture gangsters or whatever...i fuckin hate that shit....lol...much <3 ...later
Fucker

« #11 : July 29, 2004, 01:25:44 PM »

i dont need to grow...i am already better then 80% of america...i have grown enough...hahah yeah u guys know i'm ignorant and racist, it's all good u guys shouldnt be all of a sudden against me since i have been around for a long ass time doing the same shit i am doing now but w/e...thank u night
Stalkin_death

« #12 : July 30, 2004, 11:22:56 PM »

Quote from: Fucker
hahah yeah u guys know i'm ignorant and racist,

But when I call you a JEW you get all Blah blah blah.. another example of calling the kettle black!
Duster 340

« #13 : July 31, 2004, 06:47:28 AM »

you can't call the kettle black its racist!!!  :D
: [1]  
« previous next »
: