Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 05:12:48 PM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  Presidential Election
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: Presidential Election  ( 3974 )
Johnny

« #30 : September 05, 2004, 09:18:46 PM »

oh night, how fired up you get me. i agree 110% with everything u said.  people gotta know we mean buisness, and if they dont realize that, time to kick some ass.  I admire the people willing to fight for our country, and i despise michael moore.  he makes people look like jackasses, and he makes bush look like an incompetent fool.  bush may be a little on the slow side when it comes to reading teleprompters, but he is in no way incompetent.  he knows how to react to a threat, and that is by stomping the shit out of it.  moore asks loaded questions that make people look like fools, but he looks like a bigger ass hat when he asks "would you send your child to iraq?" and the person answers "if he wanted to go, i would be proud of him for wanting that" or "i would go to iraq myself if i was 5 years younger"

also, phokus, was i one of the men u agree with?
phokus

« #31 : September 05, 2004, 10:49:04 PM »

yes johnny... and thats definitly a nice way of puting it night
flintlock

« #32 : September 09, 2004, 08:56:53 AM »

Quote from: Privateer
If you guys wanna use your brain for a second, think of this scenerio, what if Bush already has captured Bin Laden and is simply just holding him over there, waiting for the time to unleash the news (say 2 weeks before november??)

I think it won't happen, but if it ever did, he'd be a shoe-in.  There hasn't been any news coming from over there too if you haven't noticed.

Think about it!  Go out there and read a book, you lazy cs player!!!!  :D

I question that too. It's kind of like a trump card that wins the whole hand at the end. I think we already have Osma, they're just keeping it quiet until next month. In light of the most recent news about his military career (it's all over CNN, go get edumacated) Bush will need a trump card. Bush is a liar and a weasle (of course so is Kerry) but he knows how to get the job done even if he has to lie, that's why I'll vote for him even though I live is Massachusetts (Kerry's state for you non-news types).

But for you "Osama" conspiracy thoery types, check out this article. It's all foreshadowing.
http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,10680047%255E401,00.html

I can't wait to see how the Bush staff tries to explain away his shitbird (as soldiers like to refer to military chumps) status in the TANG.
Privateer

« #33 : September 09, 2004, 10:02:08 AM »

I'm glad someone thinks outside the box.... thanks flint!
: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: