Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 02:06:58 AM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Counter-Strike---> Help
| | |-+  Anyone like to tell a noob how to get to the console? lol
« previous next »
: [1]
: Anyone like to tell a noob how to get to the console? lol  ( 729 )
Fight4s

« : August 24, 2005, 09:07:10 PM »

:bs: I couldn' t get my console? Anybody would like to teach me ?

Plus, what does "owned " mean ?

Thanks  in advance.  :headbang1:
Privateer

« #1 : August 24, 2005, 10:42:09 PM »

go into options, and then where you set your keys, you should see a button for advanced options, click that and then check off the box that say's "enable ~ for console"  Then when you press " ~ " the console should come up

owned is what happens when I kill you... repeatedly... and then the rest of your team... then my own team... then your mother

That's owned my friend
Cole

« #2 : August 25, 2005, 08:41:18 AM »

i means "I own you", as in 'I just pwned you.  You are now my beotch.'  pwn is a mistype of own, but then people type it that way on purpose.
Fight4s

« #3 : August 25, 2005, 08:20:22 PM »

go into options, and then where you set your keys, you should see a button for advanced options, click that and then check off the box that say's "enable ~ for console"  Then when you press " ~ " the console should come up

owned is what happens when I kill you... repeatedly... and then the rest of your team... then my own team... then your mother

That's owned my friend

Thanks a lot,
by the way, talk about the mother,   :thebirdman:  Lol

Fight4s

« #4 : August 25, 2005, 08:22:09 PM »

i means "I own you", as in 'I just pwned you.  You are now my beotch.'  pwn is a mistype of own, but then people type it that way on purpose.

Hi, cole, thanks a lot.  English is so fucking deeeeeeeeeeee..........p 4 me here. lmao

Is it your favorite position?  :cool1:
: [1]  
« previous next »
: