Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 03:30:58 AM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Pc Help/Tweak Page (Moderator: snyper133)
| | |-+  Geforce 7600 GT
« previous next »
: [1]
: Geforce 7600 GT  ( 687 )
Paladin_Godfather
Inactive
Godlike

: 1565

Life's short.... Stunt it

AOL Instant Messenger - darkarmy258
« : May 17, 2008, 01:42:05 PM »

Thats my new card.... the old one worked better...

Why is it that ive updated the drivers.. made sure DX 9c was on my computer still and all the fancy horseshit one does to make for a good computer, but yet i still get some ugly pictures... im missing polygons on some games... and some games just wont run at all.

Any suggetions?

Can you dig it, SUCKA?!

Never! Damn the broccoli, Damn you, and Damn the Wright brothers!!
V.I.P.
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1267

MSN Messenger - thejack-07@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - TheJack3171
« #1 : May 17, 2008, 05:10:47 PM »

What version do you have?  I was getting 70-130 fps in CS:S with settings on high with my current rig before i upgraded to an 8800gt.

From VIP to RIP

What the fuck is this shit???

Paladin_Godfather
Inactive
Godlike

: 1565

Life's short.... Stunt it

AOL Instant Messenger - darkarmy258
« #2 : May 18, 2008, 11:35:12 AM »

i have the 7600 GT OC 512 MB.... supposed to be one of the best in the AGP category.. i havent updated to PCI-E just yet... its very confusing... an example:

During CS:S i was running smooth and all was well, but the AUG looked like shit... it was like the frame of the gun bled into a spiderweb on my dudes hand.. it ran fine, but i want it to look pretty dammit.
« : May 18, 2008, 12:22:06 PM Paladin_Godfather »

Can you dig it, SUCKA?!

Never! Damn the broccoli, Damn you, and Damn the Wright brothers!!
TE | Hypo
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 266

Your Moms <3 me

Yahoo Instant Messenger - Hypocrisy71
« #3 : May 18, 2008, 06:14:22 PM »

I'm still running an agp card.  GE Force FX 5200.  but with the latest games I play I dumb down the CSS so I don't have super graphics, I wanna kill fuckers, don't care how pretty it looks.  However I also play EVE which is serious graphix intensive, so when I scare up enough cash away from the woman, I'll upgrade the whole box and get some good video to go with it...  and since AGP is out, "sorry hunny bunny but they don't USE those cards anymore.... "

:wink:

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, thank one for it.
doublejz
TE Members
Forum Member

: 87

« #4 : May 20, 2008, 06:34:50 AM »

I had a 7600gt for my last card and had absolutely no problems... until I OC'd it too far while playing COD4. Always had decent FPS too.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: