Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 04:53:51 PM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  Stanley Cup Playoffs
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
: Stanley Cup Playoffs  ( 4326 )
byrnie
SPRITZERS!
Inactive
Forum Freak

: 209

I'll even try to knife you with my skate...

« #60 : May 31, 2008, 09:51:59 PM »

Hate to jump the gun but I would bet on it ending in 5 games. Taking the next three, two of which are in DET would be really hard. Another great game to watch!

tritt88
RaGe's Bitch
Forum Member

: 59

AOL Instant Messenger - tbone88t
« #61 : May 31, 2008, 10:20:51 PM »

yea this sucks majorly i hate osgood he is amazing i cant take it i just have to admit that the wings D is mad great ive never seen a defense so good it makes me sick... they are playin a better game of hockey that we cant match.  im not counting us out just yet my faith is unbelievable thats why this hurts so bad but once again mad props to them wings keep it up and yall got a cup... :|

LiQuiD_solar
[pet]walrus
Forum Member

: 30

« #62 : June 01, 2008, 08:09:52 AM »

woooooo!!  go wings!  great game last night.  it rocked.  and i called the score of 2-1 detroit over at my buddies house drinking some beers grilling some foods.  him and his fiancee are huge pens fans so it was getting crazy.  he was pissed off and yelling so much the dog almost pissed herself lol!!  and crosby not giving Zetterberg no love is bs.   whiny lil brat.

i like games...woot.
doublejz
TE Members
Forum Member

: 87

« #63 : June 02, 2008, 10:44:29 PM »

talk about a game.  Looks like the pens haven't given up yet  :headbang1: :headbang1: :headbang1: :headbang1:

byrnie
SPRITZERS!
Inactive
Forum Freak

« #64 : June 02, 2008, 11:10:21 PM »

Nope, not yet. Gonna suck to have to win in Pittsburg or game 7, props to the Pens on their win, was fun to watch

tritt88
RaGe's Bitch
Forum Member

« #65 : June 03, 2008, 07:58:28 PM »

yea scared the shit outta me tho, wooo what a game great hockey fellas

Elite_Prophet
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1724

HIs Judgement Cometh...and That Right Soon

AOL Instant Messenger - DarkMiNapoli
« #66 : June 03, 2008, 08:10:51 PM »

i was furious i had to stay up that late lol i wanted someone to just score already i was too tired

So Let It Be Written, So let it be Done

byrnie
SPRITZERS!
Inactive
Forum Freak

« #67 : June 03, 2008, 10:25:33 PM »

Seeing as my team wasn't on the verge of elimination I was able to enjoy the whole thing. Sucked when they lost but just knowing that at any second it would be time to bust out the champagne (oh and I bought it and had it on ice too) made it sooo exciting. The NHL has to be happy with a game like that, great hockey for sure. I almost, ALMOST, want it to go 7 games just so I get to watch more of that kind of hockey and have a win in Detroit, but I would definately take a victory in any shape or form. There were about 7 or 8 posts/crossbars combined in that game, just a quarter of an inch Charlie....

byrnie
SPRITZERS!
Inactive
Forum Freak

« #68 : June 04, 2008, 10:35:17 PM »

Let me be the first to congradulate the Detroit Red Wings on winning the Stanley Cup, great series, great six games of hockey, the champagne has never been sweeter!

THE Spaniard
Attention Whore

: 564

Arriba EspaƱa!!!

MSN Messenger - chusvincentusa@hotmail.com
« #69 : June 05, 2008, 12:21:13 PM »

agree, congrats to every Petroit fans. it was a great series and  pittsburg play prtty well too.
 it was fun to watch!!!

LiQuiD_solar
[pet]walrus
Forum Member

: 30

« #70 : June 05, 2008, 02:09:12 PM »

boggles my mind how americans who love hitting and fighting and violence cant latch onto a great sport that is hockey. 

it was a freaking great series.  i was so freaking nervous last after that lame ass penalty to Hudler...and the goal.   but man...hockey like that is so great.  football is my fav sport but damn...after a series like that i think hockey has leap frogged it.  too bad i wont make it to the parade tomorrow....

i like games...woot.
tritt88
RaGe's Bitch
Forum Member

« #71 : June 05, 2008, 08:21:26 PM »

ugh... GG  nice hockey i cant wait for next season great ending ive never seen better like ive said before we needed to watch out for zetterberg and he delivered on a great scale congrats

Elite_Prophet
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1724

HIs Judgement Cometh...and That Right Soon

AOL Instant Messenger - DarkMiNapoli
« #72 : June 05, 2008, 08:56:13 PM »

enough of this nice bullshit! the pens lost hahahahah fuckkkkk them!!!! all is now right with the world! gary bettman sucked Sid off all last night to try and make him feel better......on the bright side, crosby will lose that ugly looking mustache/beard...my goodness that was atrocious

man that feels better to much cumbaya bullshit lol

So Let It Be Written, So let it be Done

byrnie
SPRITZERS!
Inactive
Forum Freak

« #73 : June 05, 2008, 10:07:43 PM »

lol yea yea, but I just can't put down great hockey when I see it.

doublejz
TE Members
Forum Member

: 87

« #74 : June 06, 2008, 08:30:53 AM »

great hockey.... the pens shot like a total of 20 times. i mean hell they didn't even really start playing until the last 3 mins but hey Fleury got to score a goal  :puke:

: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  
« previous next »
: