Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 12:44:05 AM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  The car thread...post pics of your ride here!
« previous next »
: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
: The car thread...post pics of your ride here!  ( 6521 )
Cole

« #90 : September 12, 2005, 02:22:21 PM »

LMFAO!

Dude, towlie, we were fucking with you, you nub!!!!   LOL...  You dig holes in the ground for dead people, and make headstones, etc.  And LAN in the graveyard (super cool if you ask me)!  lol.  Anyways, I know that you are a gravedigger, and you knew I knew that or is your memory that bad, sparky?  lol...  . Anyway, you hick, we were busting your ballz, and that post made it all worth it!  now go put some thirty inch tires on a minivan so you can represent like Night.  lol.  Soccer dads unite!
Towelie

« #91 : September 12, 2005, 03:04:42 PM »

LOL, I betcha I can find a pic of a minivan with 30s....somewhere I have a pic of a suburban converted into a hearse...gonna have to dig that one up.

And as for busting my balls, I been married 11 years...they get busted plenty thank you  :-D
Spikeroo

« #92 : September 12, 2005, 04:03:23 PM »

Wowzi.  I guess I missed this thread.

Well...I'm with Towlie...below is my truck (2002 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE SB with added TracRac, Bedliner and Rain Guards).  The pic is from Edmunds since I see no reason to waste film or batteries on taking a picture of my freaking truck.

I'm also with Night since my wifes wheels are a 2002 Dodge Caravan Sport with zero balls but plenty of room form my three daughters and all the stuff that goes with them!  No pic required here.  One thing I do like about the Caravan is it definitely drives and handles like a car...but with no balls...lol.

[attachment deleted by admin]
WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #93 : September 14, 2005, 07:27:01 AM »

I am a big gear head like towel. Even though I got a Pickup, I still prefer the cars. The truck is the work horse and always there when you need it. Especially when the cars break down and I need to tow then to the garage.

I will have you all know that I do every fix on my own cars. The SHO in my post was just modded. Car was an automatic. I rebuilt the Engine and dropped(or lifted) it in bolted up to a 5 speed. Had to change the entire wireing harness from the nose to the dashboard. Welded the entire exhaust from the custom Y pipe back. I feel your pain towel with the whole not enough time or money, cause god knows I spent mad loot on that SHO.

Will post pics of the project if you guys wanna see.

Later

Widow

PS My next project when the SHO is done will be the GTA drive train. Got a 350 SB in the garage and gonna go to a 383 stroker with a super charger on it. Will be interesting pulling up to the vette's and vipers out there with around 600 HP LOL

`t`o`k`e`s
TE Senior Member
Forum Enthusiast

: 147

AOL Instant Messenger - skaterus
« #94 : May 18, 2006, 02:31:38 PM »

LaxMan
OBSESSED

: 838

« #95 : May 18, 2006, 05:49:31 PM »

My car...sorry bout the chicks in the pic's, its the only time i've really gotten pics of my car

LaxMan
OBSESSED

« #96 : May 18, 2006, 05:50:25 PM »

more

LaxMan
OBSESSED

« #97 : May 18, 2006, 05:50:47 PM »

: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  
« previous next »
: