Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 04:54:14 AM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  General Server Information
| | |-+  Admin Abuse Anyone?
« previous next »
: [1]
: Admin Abuse Anyone?  ( 1950 )
ThePig
Noob

: 1

« : January 21, 2007, 04:13:49 PM »

While on the GG server,

fellow teammate, Was being slayed every round. None of my buisness but, Gunner you immature bud. He did nothing to start this, then you threatened to ban him? wow your acting like your 6.

-ThePig
RaGe
TE Senior Member
Forum Pro

: 476

« #1 : January 21, 2007, 05:09:47 PM »

first off, there is a proper forum to post complains and such about admins if you would have just scrolled down a little bit. Second, Gunner is a very good admin as all of TE, we do not abuse/slay/kick/ban for no good reason. I'm sure he had his reasons. 

If I had a dollar for every line like this...
He did nothing to start this
I would be a very rich man.

If you want to get a problem fixed here, i suggest you repost in the proper forum, revise this one to say "oops" and wait till Gunner steps up with his side.
snyper133
Inactive
Forum All-Star

: 343

Make sure you get your whole head in front of.....

AOL Instant Messenger - Backswimmer13
« #2 : January 23, 2007, 12:30:52 PM »

I was in vent when this happened. It may seem to you that he was being slayed for no reason but we had our reasons. Also as Rage has suggested there is an admin abuse/banned section where things of that nature get solved quickly. Oh and by the way insulting gunner is not what you need to be doing. However, since you were not the one who was being slayed, I doubt you will ever find out why and I am not at liberty to say why.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: