Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 06:08:38 AM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Join The Elders
| | |-+  Holy Shit (consider for TE)
« previous next »
: [1]
: Holy Shit (consider for TE)  ( 1323 )
Holy Shit
TE Members
Forum All-Star

: 390

Growing old is Manditory, Growing up is optional

AOL Instant Messenger - uweholyshot
« : August 19, 2007, 04:52:29 PM »

Hi my in game name is Holy Shit.  My real name is Brian, and i have been playing CSS for 3 years. I have been in numerous clans which have all split up and gone their seperate ways (clans likwe uWe underworld eliet, Dw digital warriors, CS Crussifiction Soilders, and WP wolf pack).  I am only 18 years old which i am aware is a little young for the TE clan.  I live in Cincinnati, OH and i am starting College at the University of Cincinnati in September.  I am going into the Pharmacy program.  My Myspace is www.myspace.com/holyshot (i will need to add u as a friend to see my profile) and my facebook is www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=539253759. I hope you consider me as a good applicant for the clan.
« : August 19, 2007, 08:53:25 PM Holy Shot »
Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #1 : October 25, 2007, 10:39:26 PM »

Hi my in game name is Holy Shit.  My real name is Brian, and i have been playing CSS for 3 years. I have been in numerous clans which have all split up and gone their seperate ways (clans likwe uWe underworld eliet, Dw digital warriors, CS Crussifiction Soilders, and WP wolf pack).  I am only 18 years old which i am aware is a little young for the TE clan.  I live in Cincinnati, OH and i am starting College at the University of Cincinnati in September.  I am going into the Pharmacy program.  My Myspace is www.myspace.com/holyshot (i will need to add u as a friend to see my profile) and my facebook is www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=539253759. I hope you consider me as a good applicant for the clan.

I live half way between Indianapolis and Cincinnati...about 45 min away from you.

Holy Shit
TE Members
Forum All-Star

: 390

Growing old is Manditory, Growing up is optional

AOL Instant Messenger - uweholyshot
« #2 : February 05, 2008, 07:24:02 PM »

Yea thats sweet we are close...the bad thing is i live below cincinnati lol not in the center so i am alot further away than i thought....lol
lickmybarrell
Forum All-Star

: 326

lick my barrel

ICQ Messenger - 14254586 MSN Messenger - chadsp@comcast.net Yahoo Instant Messenger - silvereagle_97
« #3 : February 11, 2008, 02:03:35 AM »

well since im a admin now i can voice my 2 cents. well as far as this person goes, holy shit, he is very active in vent if he is on our servers he is on vent. which is cool, he is extremely active in gun game and is in the top ten of the rankings. he does play both cs and tf2 which is a great plus for recruitment. he is a great person to chat with and play on the servers with. the only problem is his age. i know we have a age limit and i know from time to time we have bent the rules on the age limit. i have no doubt in my mind speaking with him on numerous occasions and getting to know this person that he is overly mature for his age. for instance... he obtained his eagle scout like i did which if anyone that is in boyscounts would know it takes alot of determination and hard work and loyalty. also he is a third degree black belt. which i know from experience that pure dedication in martial arts it gives you strength but also discipline and maturity. so judging just on those facts that he would make a great recruit. so if you put him up for voting on recruitment my vote would be a 100% yes to holy shit joining the clan.....

thanks and i hope you consider him soon.

RaGe
TE Senior Member
Forum Pro

: 476

« #4 : February 11, 2008, 11:53:51 PM »

I like this kid. Definitely stick around and your time will come.
Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #5 : February 12, 2008, 01:01:49 AM »

Good kid, only 18 but, plays TF2 alot and is active in gg and vent. Helps me populate the TF2 servers which is a plus.

ColdNestea
TE Members
Forum Enthusiast

: 101

The best drink on the planet.

AOL Instant Messenger - Beyond+Baller
« #6 : February 18, 2008, 11:54:31 AM »

You're a good guy, just stick around.

MR|337
Inactive
Godlike

: 1261

« #7 : February 18, 2008, 01:29:26 PM »

You're a good guy, just stick around.

Lil late, he is in...

merciless
TE Members
Forum Member

: 94

Ming The Merciless!

« #8 : February 20, 2008, 05:00:30 AM »

I like Steve's two cents so I'm gonna throw in mine too. He's a good kid that can play, and :iamwithstupid: who else voted?

: [1]  
« previous next »
: