Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 09:19:52 AM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  New to the Community?
| | |-+  KNIVES ONLY DAMMIT!
« previous next »
: [1]
: KNIVES ONLY DAMMIT!  ( 1451 )
TE | Hypo
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 266

Your Moms <3 me

Yahoo Instant Messenger - Hypocrisy71
« : October 04, 2007, 02:57:14 AM »

:notworthy:

Hey peeps.  wanted to introduce myself and say hello.  I'm as old as or older than most of you guys, and thorougly enjoy the ass whippings TE hands out on the GG server.  USMC proud, father of 3, living in VA but currently stuck in a hellish spider infested barracks on a forgotten air force base in south korea finishing up a project.  I'll get back to VA for about a week next weekend then back out to Guam.  hopefully with better internet than this hole.

dropped a dime for the servers last week or the week before... we'll see if it buys me some love.  ;)

Talk to you guys on vent when I get back.

and for those of you with kids, here's one for ya.

this is my oldest, after he stole his mothers car (my ex) and wrapped it around a tree. 

yes, those screws were drilled INTO his bone.
« : October 04, 2007, 03:01:11 AM Hypo »

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, thank one for it.
wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #1 : October 04, 2007, 05:11:19 AM »

Sup man, good to see you again.  That sucks about your son.  See ya in the servers.  And thanks again for donating!   :headbang1:

~Wonder.

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
HeyNOW!
TE Members
Forum Enthusiast

: 169

I know The Elders Rules me!

« #2 : October 04, 2007, 09:13:11 AM »

Good luck in Guam!

Did you break his other leg for stealing his mom's car? :|
TE | Hypo
TE Members
Forum Freak

Your Moms <3 me

« #3 : October 05, 2007, 06:42:26 AM »

she was already my EX by that point, so no.  but I did drive down to NC and spend the week the hurricane blew into town in the hospital with him while he recovered.

he finally talked about it... but it took 4 days of rain and dreariness and a cute physical therapist to get him to talk about it.

Its all about karma.  there was a lot... a LOT of KARMA running around down there at that time... if you catch my drift.

A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, thank one for it.
Paladin_Godfather
Inactive
Godlike

: 1565

Life's short.... Stunt it

AOL Instant Messenger - darkarmy258
« #4 : October 12, 2007, 10:14:44 AM »

yeah man i get ya!! haha karma..... you were smoking a dube werent ya!!! fucking hippy..... lol jk!

Can you dig it, SUCKA?!

Never! Damn the broccoli, Damn you, and Damn the Wright brothers!!
Ryuk
Forum Member

: 85

MSN Messenger - fenton919@hotmail.com
« #5 : October 14, 2007, 01:31:43 PM »

Sucks about the tree wrapping and shit but its takes mistakes to not make any in the future, thats what my dad taught me anyways.

-Dead Girls Don't Say No-
Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #6 : October 14, 2007, 04:11:33 PM »

Sometimes kids have to learn the hard way...hope he gets better soon.

AntiHero
Forum Enthusiast

: 137

Bodyguard

MSN Messenger - sk8er_craig@hotmail.com
« #7 : December 09, 2007, 04:28:35 PM »

Kids gotta learn, GTA is a serious offense, and well, i hope he'll be ok, get a pen and tap the screw for me :D

I saw it die, i watched it die.
lickmybarrell
Forum All-Star

: 326

lick my barrel

ICQ Messenger - 14254586 MSN Messenger - chadsp@comcast.net Yahoo Instant Messenger - silvereagle_97
« #8 : December 20, 2007, 02:30:57 AM »

be careful over there and cant wait to play against you when you get back and i hope your son recovers well. boys will be boys

TE | Hypo
TE Members
Forum Freak

Your Moms <3 me

« #9 : April 30, 2008, 12:00:23 PM »

Back in the US and in the TOP 20!!!  Good to be able to light up with you peeps again.  I'll be doing the states shortly with most of the hospitals on military bases so I may be in your hometown! 

Anyways, glad to be back, glad its almost spring and lookin forward to stabbin ya out there!

KNIVES ONLY!!!

Hypo

TE | Hypo
TE Members
Forum Freak

Your Moms <3 me

« #10 : April 30, 2008, 12:02:39 PM »

oh by the way, my son is halfway through school in Atlantas  CORDON BLEU ... he's gonna be a Chef.  and doing quite well and oh so happy to be out of his mothers house.  :)

Elite_Prophet
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1724

HIs Judgement Cometh...and That Right Soon

AOL Instant Messenger - DarkMiNapoli
« #11 : April 30, 2008, 04:08:39 PM »

Glad to have you back, and glad your son is ok, he can cater the next LAN party

So Let It Be Written, So let it be Done

byrnie
SPRITZERS!
Inactive
Forum Freak

: 209

I'll even try to knife you with my skate...

« #12 : April 30, 2008, 09:27:36 PM »

knives only for sure, too bad some people just don't listen, its more fun to shank someone than to shoot them

: [1]  
« previous next »
: