Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 03:24:44 PM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  The Duster is the Elders
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4
: The Duster is the Elders  ( 5060 )
StangGT
Inactive
Forum Freak

: 207

AOL Instant Messenger - rizz8636
« #30 : July 16, 2004, 05:00:13 PM »

Back in TE?

If i had it my way, he would've never even connected to our server.

But then again I'm too much of a hardass...<3 ya presto

nemesis
Administrator
Forum Freak

: 264

AOL Instant Messenger - atf+redrum
« #31 : July 16, 2004, 08:27:52 PM »

He is not back in TE

nem-e-sis n. pl. nem-e-ses (-sz)
1. The goddess of retibutive justice.
2. An opponent the cannot be beaten or overcome
dominion93

« #32 : July 16, 2004, 08:58:34 PM »

Guys,

I've been playin in the TE server for a while and i never have seen duster.  Is he still in and if not sucks for nemisi.

Also, i'll do naked pics of my sister for 15$.  I'm desperate for cash.       J/k about that pic part if anyone has doubts.....
Duster 340

« #33 : July 24, 2004, 05:11:01 PM »

im not in TE and never should have been Stang and Presto are the two most immature people I have ever played cs with. And nice of Aragorn to start shit back up when I was promised a spot in his clan by 2 senior members  :)  thanks though Ara
Fucker

« #34 : July 24, 2004, 09:33:59 PM »

Duster...u wanna know what immature is? it's coming back on here and saying "i never should have been here"...thats all u needed to say, not start shit again by bringing presto and stang into it...ur the fucking immature cock sucker, not them
Duster 340

« #35 : July 25, 2004, 12:40:32 PM »

I got along with everyone buy those 2, so I thought, eveen stang pretended we were cool when I was in it, at least I didn't lie, he put on a front and I belive you did too, so w/e, besides like 3 or 4 members I really enjoy playing with all of TE, but those few are babies so I don't bother with them
Fucker

« #36 : July 25, 2004, 01:02:44 PM »

see, u dont fucking learn....ur post wasnt too bad until u wanted to end it with the last laugh by calling people babies....just accept the fact that no one wants u here and the fact that u dont need to have the last word.  Ur next post should be something like "i enjoyed playing with the elders" and thats it...not "i enjoyed playing with those of the elders that werent asshole cock suckers" cuase than ur just starting some more shit.
Duster 340

« #37 : July 25, 2004, 01:35:26 PM »

I'm not starting any shit lol I was just playing with NightTrain and we had no problems what so ever, it's just some of you who can't let things go and move on and just shut the fuck up and play, im not the one who flames your irc talking shit its members of your clan who have done that to me  8)
NightTrain

« #38 : July 25, 2004, 05:30:57 PM »

I am fine with Duster.  He is a local boy just like you Fucker...he deserves a second and thrid and 10th chance for that alone. :)

And Duster, just stop posting in reply to Fucker.  He will keep this up till the end of time.  He will respond to each of your posts and flame you even if you post something that is impossible to flame.  What do you expect from a kid who can't get the avatar to work. ;)

-Night-
Fucker

« #39 : July 25, 2004, 09:01:34 PM »

hahah u damn striaght...i was already thinking of something stupid to say in response but then i read nights post....anyway....duster u just fucking drop it, i dont care if u live in my basement, ur still a cock sucker who is starting shit with presto and stang...and i got both of their backs like my hands on yo mama's titties....so drop this shit
Duster 340

« #40 : July 26, 2004, 08:23:20 AM »

haha I didn't start shit with either of them  :roll:  points for originality on the mother comment. Good job, I hope you get out of 3rd grade this year
Stalkin_death

« #41 : July 26, 2004, 08:32:01 AM »

Fucker is calling the kettle black here.  He says "why are you posting here anymore". While he doesnt even play cs anymore.   I don't care if you got their backs or not.  Just start yelling at him so everyone can see is pretty bad too. (Some new guy can come in read the talk back and be like im not playing with these dicks. So fucker (i love u) but please don't start screaming about shit that was said when you don't play cs anymore.  OR DO YOU!@!!

And don;t post any shit to this because there was a little joke to that all.
flintlock

« #42 : July 26, 2004, 11:25:31 AM »

Night, just lock or delete this stupid school yard stuff. It has no bearing on any of us today.
Fucker

« #43 : July 26, 2004, 01:40:35 PM »

stalkin...ur just mad i'm fucking tracy...thats right tracy stalkins old g/f cuase now she is my bitch...mother fucker hahahahaah
Duster 340

« #44 : July 26, 2004, 04:47:44 PM »

yea night locking this would prolly be best lol  :)
: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
: