Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 06:16:32 PM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Join The Elders
| | |-+  interested in joining
« previous next »
: [1]
: interested in joining  ( 728 )
detox
Noob

: 4

« : July 15, 2007, 10:13:48 PM »

Hello,

My name is Travis, I'm 22 from virginia, I'm currently a computer programmer while finishing up my bachalor's degree (cs).  I play on your server alot and thought it would be interesting to actually get to meet the people I play with mostly.

Background:

Played tribes 1 competition for a long time (5+ years).

Played BF2 with cRucial (top team in CAL, sponsored by Func Pads, XFire, ect)

I lead cRucials CSS team - we were CEVO-P/CAL-M when they decided to go play for another team (I stayed with cRucial).

I'm a member of crucial, and play as cRu|Detox alot, or cRucial-detox.  cRucial is a mutligame competition team - www.team-cRucial.com .  For the current time i'm inactive - working 40+ hrs/wk + attending school and a girlfriend means no competition gaming for me.  As long as I'm with my girlfriend I honestly don't see myself ever going back to competition gaming...  I started playing on your servers and was having fun.  I play every now and then - to take a break from WoW - when I get the chance (honestly... its not that often).

Anyways, I know I awp whore on your server, but I enjoy playing with you guys and if you'd like me to wear tags and join ya on vent - then I'd be more than happy to do so.

my e-mail is in my profile if you have any questions, or you can just post here.

'night.

WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #1 : July 16, 2007, 06:36:18 AM »

Hey detox, we usually don't like to double clan unless it is for competition play. Since we do not have a cal team, we allow our members to join other clans strictly for competition play. Since you do not want to compete you would have to join up with us or stay with cRucial.

That being said, we have no problem with you coming into the server, hanging out in vent or whatever. Get to know the guys here and one day when you are ready to join up full time, it will be so much easier. We have a lot of guys that come into the servers all the time and also join our vent to hang out. You probably won't see me much in the pub since I am mostly a gun game guy. But when I do come into the pub you will hear me bitch about you being an AWP whore alot!!! :)

Hope you stick around

Later

Widow

detox
Noob

: 4

« #2 : July 16, 2007, 07:06:25 AM »

I'll definitely still play around - oh well, I can't "leave" cRucial - too much time and money invested.

They don't play CSS - if that makes any difference. They used to play BF 1942/BF2 and are beta testing Quake Wars last i heard... I made a CSS Division for competition play and it lasted a while - but that was the only thing cRu ever had to do with CSS... hopefully that will make a difference, if not - oh well, i'll stick around :)
: [1]  
« previous next »
: