Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 07:50:17 AM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  Doughty!
« previous next »
: Should Doughty have thrown his sandwich?  (Voting closed: November 13, 2004, 02:03:44 PM)
Yes! - 5 (35.7%)
No! - 2 (14.3%)
He should have thrown his coffee! - 5 (35.7%)
whob? - 2 (14.3%)
: 3

: [1]
: Doughty!  ( 815 )
Baby Jesus

« : November 13, 2004, 02:03:44 PM »

ok ok so last night me, doughty, misses doughty and shelly (shelly is not of cs fame) are sitting at the diner. i had gotten a blackened chicken sandwich it was to die for <3. doughty had gotten a chicken cheese steak - remember that.

so we're sitting there eatin us foods when shelly and misses doughty begin psst pssting and shooting evil glances at poor doughty! apparently misses doughty was trying to make doughty jealous; this was later revealed to me, cuz i just didn't know at the time.

alright now comes the good part. doughty sees these damn glances, promptly picks up his chicken cheese steak sandwich, and proceeds to THROW it across the table at misses doughty. it struck her side,  exploding in a tasty bouquet of chicken and cheese bits.

well i just lost it. i started laughing, laughed and laughed and laughed, even after it got serious and misses doughty threw a french fry in doughty's coffee! but the point is, after all this went down, me and doughty came back to my house, misses doughty and shelly went home very quickly, and me and doughty got real drunk and played cs with you wonderful elder people <3. (and anyone who played the other night when we were under the name "(Drunk) Baby Jesus + Doughty" can tell you we were pretty toasted. so that's my doughty story. the end.
doughty

« #1 : November 13, 2004, 02:07:49 PM »

i dont remember anything =(
blue
Forum Pro

: 492

AOL Instant Messenger - aznblu3thunder
« #2 : November 13, 2004, 02:35:03 PM »

doughty ask lordduren for help when playing cs stoneeddd

Want a cookie?
Artificial Intelligence

« #3 : November 19, 2004, 10:02:49 PM »

ask blue for help hes good at it :)
Elite_Prophet
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1724

HIs Judgement Cometh...and That Right Soon

AOL Instant Messenger - DarkMiNapoli
« #4 : November 21, 2004, 04:48:31 PM »

What were you thinking, you wasted a perfectly good sandwich, you could have given that to me 8) , not that i need a sammich but ya know how that goes

So Let It Be Written, So let it be Done

m3th

« #5 : November 28, 2004, 11:40:18 PM »

WHOB!!!!!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: