Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 02:36:49 PM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  Talk to me now
« previous next »
: [1]
: Talk to me now  ( 692 )
Bad_A$$_$niper
Noob

: 3

I know The Elders Rules me!

« : September 01, 2006, 12:04:07 PM »

Why am I gettin ban all over the place.... I know it was up in the air that I had been thrown out, but I WAS MOVING INTO COLLEGE!  I TOLD SEVERAL PEOPLE SUCH WAS THE CASE!  Since I've gotten back I have played in several scrims, doin pretty fuckin good, but now Im banned from vent, most likely to be banned from the server n such and the plans I had for throwin down money is jus out the window for a while so, someone get back at me n tell me wut is up so I dont hafta fret about this shit any longer.
Death_ADDER
TE Members
Godlike

: 4390

« #1 : September 01, 2006, 12:44:53 PM »

you got banned from the server for name change hacking. Thats just changing your name too many times too fast. Thats part of the mani admin mod.

Steve
Bad_A$$_$niper
Noob

: 3

« #2 : September 01, 2006, 12:45:58 PM »

Actually nvm, someone fucked iwth my account so all my buttons were fucked up, i took teh tag off and became Bad_A$$_F@ggot and that is jus lame as fuck.  When I finally changed my name correctly i got kick and banned so fuck whoever the fuck did that and i dont really wanna deal with this kinda stupid shit in a competitive clan... :thebirdman:
Belgian rofls
Forum Slut

: 798

action

AOL Instant Messenger - Mario+Kartley
« #3 : September 01, 2006, 07:29:12 PM »

You're a jackass.

I hope all the ugly girls like us, because all the pretty ones just ran away.
He_Hate_Me
TE Members
Forum Slut

: 722

« #4 : September 02, 2006, 12:17:11 AM »

Yeah it should have said you were banned for name change hacking thats no big deal like 30 min ban happens to everybody . Nobody did it to you, you did it to yourself its part of the mani admin program and by your reaction your obviously to imature to be in this clan anyway.

wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #5 : September 02, 2006, 08:49:40 AM »

Wait,  hold up.  i don't get where ur comming from.  You were banned from vent for auto name change hacking.  which means that it was the computer who did it.  so i don't know who ur bitching at.  also ur prob not banned from the server.  and i do agree with he hate me.  what are you bitching about.  its ur fault.  you need to grow up or leave.  its that simple, or at least learn how to read, cause death told u taht it was an auto ban. 

you got banned from the server for name change hacking. Thats just changing your name too many times too fast. Thats part of the mani admin mod.

Steve

You're a jackass.

Also ur not on the roster so i take it ur cut but its not because u weren't here.  its because u were recruited for dod and u never played.  u only played css.  there for ur not doing ur job, and u have no place here.

:)
« : September 02, 2006, 08:59:38 AM Wonderbread »

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
LaxMan
OBSESSED

: 838

« #6 : September 03, 2006, 11:18:42 AM »

hey hey....gues what......... :flamed:

: [1]  
« previous next »
: