Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 01:27:35 PM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  EZ Pass
« previous next »
: [1]
: EZ Pass  ( 729 )
xTc the NJ GUIDO
Godlike

: 1875

AOL Instant Messenger - xTcr0x0r
« : August 29, 2005, 01:20:22 PM »

Anyone use EZ Pass here? I want to know if they charge you a monthly fee for using it. Like say i dont use any tolls at all, are they gonnna charge me an administrative fee or anything.

Spikeroo

« #1 : August 29, 2005, 02:03:15 PM »

There's no fee...they just get to bang your girlfriend or wife once for free.

:mrgreen: "Shiat man...dey can have my wife just don't touch me ho's"
Privateer

« #2 : August 29, 2005, 03:29:02 PM »

whew... lucky for xtc they don't mess with boyfriend's  :wink:

no monthly fee, you just drive threw and pay a lump sum at the end of each month
Mekstar

« #3 : August 29, 2005, 04:41:50 PM »

heres the PDF file for an individual New Jersey application. it look like for the "Basic Plan" . there is a $25 fee to start off and if you pay with cash or check. there is a $10 fee for a Tag Deposit (refundable). if you pay by Credit Card there is no fee. Heres how it works the $25 is kinda like your own little toll bank account.  the more you put in on top of that the more you have. But there is a $1 bi-monthly Statement Fee. and $1 for monthly membership.

http://www.ezpassnj.com/static/downloads/individual_app.pdf
xTc the NJ GUIDO
Godlike

: 1875

AOL Instant Messenger - xTcr0x0r
« #4 : August 29, 2005, 04:55:56 PM »

Ohhh so fuck the bi-monthly fee you dont need that, but you do need to pay the 1 dollar a month membership fee?

Mekstar

« #5 : August 29, 2005, 05:12:18 PM »

yeah...
Paladin_Godfather
Inactive
Godlike

: 1565

Life's short.... Stunt it

AOL Instant Messenger - darkarmy258
« #6 : September 07, 2005, 08:33:18 AM »

u want cheap EZ pass here u go  DUCT TAPE over licence plate = free EZ pass

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i couldnt have said it better myself!!

Can you dig it, SUCKA?!

Never! Damn the broccoli, Damn you, and Damn the Wright brothers!!
Darkensky
OBSESSED

: 935

Every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you

AOL Instant Messenger - Darkensky
« #7 : September 07, 2005, 08:43:04 AM »

I got the PA ezpass,  just takes money out of your credit card when the money on the ezpass is low.  They have some kind of stupid min though. 

I don't think the duct tape would work.  I hear they hava  a camera for the plate and the driver... DO you smile when you go through ezpass?

01010011 01001010 01010100