Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 05:22:13 AM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Join The Elders
| | |-+  Looking to join TE
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Looking to join TE  ( 1890 )
[Mr.] Orange
Forum Member

: 41

MSN Messenger - sean.mcmahon13@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - sportking1331
« : February 07, 2007, 07:33:52 PM »

you all know me as [Mr.] Orange, but my name is Sean. I am very active in GG server, and know pretty much all the current elder members. I know i was a dousche when i first started playing the server, but i have matured. I am 16, so i know it would be one of those exceptions, but as i said, i think i have matured, and am mature enough for the clan. I am willing to drop the [mr.] (#1 clan on server). Pretty much im a cool guy, and not really a dousche anymore unless someone pisses me off. Since ive been registered on this site, ive posted in forums, and as i said, i know most of the current members, and would like to koin them as members of The Elders clan.

"Look, asshole, I didn't say I ain't heard of it. All I asked was how does it go? Excuse me for not being the world's biggest Madonna fan."- Mr. Orange, reservior dogs
wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #1 : February 07, 2007, 08:21:45 PM »

Well im not sure if we are recruiting right now, we just got some new owners and they are getting settled.  But i think we will start up in a month or so.  But try to get in vent and IRC.  if your under the age limit you need to do those things to get on ppls good side.  I know.  Took me 3 months to get recruited and then 2 months as a recuit to get in.  lol.  But try and get those things done and stick around.  see you in the servers

~Wonder.

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
[Mr.] Orange
Forum Member

MSN Messenger - sean.mcmahon13@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - sportking1331
« #2 : February 08, 2007, 02:15:24 PM »

well vent needs a mic i believe, which i dont have. And i am trying to get IRC to work, i installed it and followed the directions, but it says to go to view, options, etc. And i think i got a new version or something, becasue there is no options there and a lot of the other steps i cannot find. If anyone knows anything about this please let me know, maybe im just a noob.

"Look, asshole, I didn't say I ain't heard of it. All I asked was how does it go? Excuse me for not being the world's biggest Madonna fan."- Mr. Orange, reservior dogs
Night Milf
Noob

: 9

« #3 : February 08, 2007, 02:54:43 PM »

yeah i have the same problem
Y2jabroni
Forum Member

: 65

Don't fear me,just my homicidal tendencies

Yahoo Instant Messenger - y2jabroni
« #4 : February 08, 2007, 03:07:36 PM »

I had same problem but cuz I not a tard I figured it out. So,when MIRC opens up find mirc options,it will open a little window on the side,goto servers tab,click it,and another little window will open.....ok,you with me???.....A drop down box will be there for servers..find gamesurge..then follow instructions like before,for room type #theelders...OK GOT IT NOW????????? (sighs)....n00bs,gotta love em    :argue: :flamed:

Regret nothing......Fear less.
[Mr.] Orange
Forum Member

« #5 : February 08, 2007, 04:40:06 PM »

yea i got that, rigth after i had posted that last one, i realized what i was doing wrong. I was clicking the view tab and looking for options, but i got it now. But i have another noob questoin.. How do i get vent?

[Mr.] Orange
Forum Member

« #6 : February 08, 2007, 04:49:23 PM »

well i know how to get vetn, but not what version is hould get, i tried the 2.0.1 or wahtever for windows but it didnt run

Hit-Man
Forum Enthusiast

: 195

Die-Hard Cowboys Fan !!

Yahoo Instant Messenger - kellysduncan
« #7 : May 02, 2007, 07:40:18 PM »

I just wanted to comment on what Orange said earlier, I've had the oppurtunity to get to know him thru the last couple of Mnths. and I've even joined the Ballin' clan w/ him. he really seems to be a mature fair minded guy for an 16 yr. old young man. I would like to encourage the Elders to give this guy a chance to prove himself to the ELDERS.. Thx for listening to this Noob..LOL

Tererugabwe
Forum Member

: 73

« #8 : May 03, 2007, 01:10:19 PM »

Hey... maybe we would've listened if the last post before yours hadn't been.... IN FEBRUARY!

Learn2timestamp  :booty:

Hit-Man
Forum Enthusiast

: 195

Die-Hard Cowboys Fan !!

Yahoo Instant Messenger - kellysduncan
« #9 : May 04, 2007, 01:50:15 AM »

LOL...Terr...that's why I'm called a Noob.!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :-D

[Mr.] Orange
Forum Member

« #10 : May 05, 2007, 05:10:35 PM »

well, im still looking to join The ELders. So please read this thread, and comment. I think i have matired, even since i first applied here. Please consider me when looking for new recruits. Thanks guys.

Mr. Orange

Tererugabwe
Forum Member

: 73

« #11 : May 10, 2007, 01:14:15 PM »

I don't know what "matired" is but you better learn to spell before you start making claims that you've "matured!" At least, if that's what you were trying to say...  :sunny:
fraggle 79

« #12 : May 10, 2007, 04:43:46 PM »

I don't know about anyone else but I feel that spending time in vent should be a 100 % requirement.
One "Mouse" is enough(if you know what i mean), BTW he'll start playing again this weekend.

And no one matures ALOT in 3 months. It may feel like it but trust me, you have encountered anything yet.

I have played with you and I think you're good, but you really need to be in vent to communicate.
[Mr.] Orange
Forum Member

« #13 : May 10, 2007, 05:22:01 PM »

haha, yes terer, i did mean mature.  And fraggle, ive played alot with you for a while now.I know you could say i have matured, and continue to. I do not have a mic yet, but, i have been using mIRC.

Orange

LaxMan
OBSESSED

: 838

« #14 : May 10, 2007, 09:02:13 PM »

vent is pretty much required, i can tell you if noone has talked to you on vent dont expect to get recruited...plus i only really see you post on your topic about recruitment, get much more involded in the fourms, but dont start spamming random shit

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: