Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 08:35:03 PM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  New to the Community?
| | |-+  Its S o N i i C
« previous next »
: [1]
: Its S o N i i C  ( 666 )
ptwarriors315
Noob

: 6

« : August 08, 2009, 10:58:44 PM »

Hello guys and gals.  Just started playing TF2 for the first time (on a PC, I played it on xbox) a few hours ago on your server.  I like it very much.  Your admins are very nice and courteous to me and all others unless somebody isn't following the rules.  I'm from Pittsburgh PA (Go PENS! and STEELERS!)  I play hockey, golf, and tennis.  Lastly, I'm looking forward to be a long time member of this community!  See you guys in-game.  Add my steam name - Ptwarriors315

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #1 : August 08, 2009, 11:34:28 PM »

Glad you like the servers! Welcome to the community.

SConforti
TE Owners
Forum Pro

: 439

AOL Instant Messenger - sconforti1982
« #2 : August 09, 2009, 08:37:38 AM »

SoNiic: 

Welcome and thanks for coming to our website and joining our community.  You'lll be sure to have a blast.  Download Ventrilo and get on our vent servers!!

Smurfette
TE Senior Member
Forum Slut

: 691

Watch out! I'm armed!

« #3 : August 09, 2009, 10:00:11 AM »

:iamwithstupid:

I played some with you last night as well SoNiic - had fun!  You need to get a mic working and join vent!  We always have so much fun in vent (not that we don't have fun in game, but bent adds to the fun!)  I look forward to more gg's with ya hon!  Welcome!

: [1]  
« previous next »
: