Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 10:04:11 PM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Join The Elders
| | |-+  HeyNOW! Throwing my asshat into the ring.
« previous next »
: [1]
: HeyNOW! Throwing my asshat into the ring.  ( 846 )
HeyNOW!
TE Members
Forum Enthusiast

: 169

I know The Elders Rules me!

« : October 04, 2007, 05:17:09 PM »

Hey guys!!

Many of you know me as a regular on the server, often at odd times of the day due to the 2 professions I've been in since I started playing on the server.

I live in NY State, am in my mid 30's, married to a POA Venezuelan chick, and I have no idea how I managed to do that... maybe she needed a Visa.. Just kidding. She'd kill me if she read this :/

She's a research scientist and I sell real estate. We've got a couple of dogs, and a cat named Vinny.

I've been on the server now for at close to 2 years, as I was playing it before I moved to NY from CT. I had been playing many different servers and love Gungame when I found a server where hackers actually do get banned, people are cool, and admins are reasonable.

I've been on the server ever since, and rarely play anywhere else, unless there is noone on.

There have been a few TE members who have asked when I was going to apply, and the last time, I figured, what the hey! I like the people, play here a ton, and I might be able to be useful since I am often on at odd times when there is no admin. Having run a server for a couple of years, I looked into the hacks that were out there so I could easily spot them, and since I have been on TE's server, I have been extremely pleased with the fairness the admins have shown when they kick or ban.

Anyway, I thought I'd toss my hat in there with all the other regs, and let you all know who I am :)

Take care..
wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #1 : October 04, 2007, 05:58:50 PM »

Hey man.  Good to see that your posting here.  We have two requirements, one is to be active on the fourms (which im sure you are) and to get into vent.  So you should try to get into vent to get to know the members alittle more if you are not already in there.  Your above the age limit which is good and you seem like a cool guy so far.  So get in vent and stick around and I am sure you will get your chance.  See ya around man!

~Wonder.

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
HeyNOW!
TE Members
Forum Enthusiast

« #2 : October 04, 2007, 06:33:49 PM »

Thanks Wonder!

Actually, the main reason I'm not in Vent is that I usually play when my wife is sleeping, and I'd rather not disturb her. I used to use vent or TS a lot, but I actually found I liked playing more without it. Is it cool if I Vent without Mic? Just chat in Vent? or is Voice a requirement?

wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #3 : October 04, 2007, 07:28:01 PM »

Don't think voice is a requirement, but its nice to talk every now and then.  But yea, you can use text to speak, just a pain in the ass. 

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
HeyNOW!
TE Members
Forum Enthusiast

« #4 : October 10, 2007, 04:37:38 PM »

Been popping on Vent a bit, actually with voice yesterday, but missed everyone :(

Thanks again for your comments Wonder..
HeyNOW!
TE Members
Forum Enthusiast

« #5 : November 14, 2007, 09:45:38 AM »

Figured a bump may be in order.

Been hopping in vent a lot, and so far everyone seems pretty laid back, at least for the most part. A few hot heads once in a while, but hey... everyone gets frustrated with this damn game!!    :cool1:

HeyNOW!
TE Members
Forum Enthusiast

« #6 : November 26, 2007, 11:42:48 PM »

Wewt!
: [1]  
« previous next »
: