Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 09:49:53 AM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Join The Elders
| | |-+  Hoping to join TE
« previous next »
: [1]
: Hoping to join TE  ( 1034 )
{VT} Larry the Cucumber
Noob

: 15

« : July 11, 2007, 07:51:43 AM »

Name: Eric N (Larry the Cucumber)

I am married with one kid. In fact some might have seen him with Bob the Tomato spray playing the old Nintendo. I have been playing CS since it first came out and never really played any mods til i started playing the CS GG here on your server. Since then i have not played regular CS. I love playing here on this server and hope to become part of TE. I have been playing on your server for a while now and have proved my playing ability by finishing 4th or 5th in the ranks with playing the least amount of time. I plan on playing on this server for as long as it stays up. Thanks for taking the time to consider me joining!

Eric

LaxMan
OBSESSED

: 838

« #1 : July 11, 2007, 12:57:52 PM »

To be considered for recruiment you need to stay active on the fourms. After you have reached a certain number of posts you can submit an application. DO NOT SPAM or post in threads that have been inactive for more then 2-3 weeks. You also need to be in Vent to get to know the elders, and start playing on our other servers as well. We used to make everyone idle IRC, but i doubt thats much of a requirement anymore.

wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #2 : July 11, 2007, 01:07:20 PM »

just do what lax said.  But i strongly suggest you get to know the members because due to your post in the gungame section, you are already on some members bad sides. 

~Wonder.

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
{VT} Larry the Cucumber
Noob

« #3 : July 11, 2007, 02:11:58 PM »

Thanks for the info guys! And for being on some members bad sides im not sure how that happened. I dont mean to make any one upset over anything i think i get along with everyone on the sever that plays there allot.  I will be on the posts more then. I used to be on more under a different name but since i started using VT i might not have enough. Thats cool though i will spend more time on here and use vent more as well. Once again Lax and Wonder thanks for the info. Do either of you guys have any other advice you can give me?

wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #4 : July 11, 2007, 03:29:25 PM »

yea, leave lax alone, he doesn't like anyone... lol.

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
{VT} Larry the Cucumber
Noob

« #5 : July 11, 2007, 03:48:26 PM »

Lol i will keep that in mind!  :-D

LaxMan
OBSESSED

: 838

« #6 : July 11, 2007, 04:45:28 PM »

don't spam....unless your in the spam forum where your post count wont go up......if you spam random bullshit just for posts it's pretty much guaranteed you will not get in..

Tererugabwe
Forum Member

: 73

« #7 : July 18, 2007, 02:22:51 PM »

I like Larry, and he's pretty good in the gungame!

... Why aren't you ever in pub...?
{VT} Larry the Cucumber
Noob

« #8 : July 26, 2007, 08:09:05 AM »

Thanks Terr I hope i can join TE I love playing here and i am in process of buying a mic and new headphones so i can be in vent more .  Also i would like to maybe come to the next lan whenever that will be.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: