Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 11:45:27 PM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Join The Elders
| | |-+  Look To Join TE
« previous next »
: [1]
: Look To Join TE  ( 789 )
Ender
Inactive
Forum Freak

: 220

Bitch...

« : January 28, 2007, 03:55:05 AM »

My Name is Trace. I live in Ohio and am wanting to Join your clan.  I am 18 years old.  I play in the public server a lot.  Several of you know me as Ender.  I have been playing CS since the first one was released.  I actually started a gaming club at my High School in Stewart, OH.  We used to lan all the time.  I have been playing on your pub server for at least 6 months.  I think it would be great to join your clan.  I have had a few offers to join other clans, but I wanted to see if I could join you guys.  Just let me know what you want me to do.

Thanks,
Ender

Note:  I have been on Ventrilo, but have no idea how to use the IRC channel(Vent as you call it).  If you could help me with this that would be great.  Anyway I hope to join you soon. Thanks!

Cordially,

Future Ender
wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #1 : January 28, 2007, 09:18:54 AM »

Hes a good guy and i have seen him around alot.  Try going to this link for help with IRC.  If that doesn't help, hop on vent and im sure someone will help ya.

http://www.theelders.net/forum/index.php?topic=214.0

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
LaxMan
OBSESSED

: 838

« #2 : January 28, 2007, 07:47:05 PM »

"Vent" would be "VENTrilo", IRC is just texting, like a dorky persons AIM

MDK22
No Job, No Money, No Car
TE Senior Member
Forum Pro

: 499

AOL Instant Messenger - Uberarchangel
« #3 : January 30, 2007, 02:21:06 PM »

Pretty cool guy hes been around in vent a couple days now and i remeber him from before my wow stint so hes been in our servers for some time. I say let him in. But of course as with all people under 21 make him have the 2 month recruit period.

Ender
Inactive
Forum Freak

: 220

Bitch...

« #4 : January 30, 2007, 03:18:00 PM »

Thanks MDK.  And yes, I have been around a long time.  I just couldn't decide on whether or not I should join your clan or someone else's.  Well, I decided to join yours just because I gotten to know a few of you and you seem like a pretty cool group.

Cordially,

Future Ender
: [1]  
« previous next »
: