Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 11:00:01 AM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Join The Elders
| | |-+  What Up Guys
« previous next »
: [1]
: What Up Guys  ( 1016 )
Deltasigmx221
Forum Member

: 39

I JUST GOT SHANKED

AOL Instant Messenger - BCChieffan
« : December 13, 2006, 09:08:55 AM »

:headbang1:

I just wanted to say Great Server!!!

I have been playing CSS for only about 1.5 years and I have to say this is the best server I have ever been on, and the most organized.  Props to all of you. 

I also wanted to tell everyone a little about myself.

I am 26 years old and am a Financial Advisor just outside of Washington D.C.  I play CSS most nights because I just recently moved to the east coast from Colorado and my FiancĂ© is in Medical School at VCU. So I only see her on the weekends.  I was in a clan in Colorado but now my ping is too high to access their server.  Other than that I love to work out and go out and have a few beers.   I am a huge sports and fantasy fan, I am currently running 8 fantasy football teams and 6 basketball teams. 

Well I am on my way to Colorado to go Skiing and hang out with the family this weekend so I will check you guys out later.

Peace,

Brian Carpenter

LaxMan
OBSESSED

: 838

« #1 : December 13, 2006, 09:38:48 AM »

Hell yea for DC and the metro area....couple of us here are from there, im from Arlington, and Shmotz is from Alexandria?(woodbridge) Servers are located in Reston so your ping should be ballin now. Hop in Vent, Idle mIRC and just get to know everyone and you should be alright

wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #2 : December 13, 2006, 02:56:57 PM »

hes a cool guy and fun to play with.  so do what lax said and get into vent and IRC. 

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
Deltasigmx221
Forum Member

I JUST GOT SHANKED

« #3 : December 13, 2006, 03:22:34 PM »

Thanks guys,

I joined Vent the other day and played all last night with it on.  I am still working on the IRC.

Brian

TX_Bandit
Too young to die!
Forum Freak

: 258

« #4 : December 13, 2006, 05:31:23 PM »

Next time your in vent and have mirc installed holler and we can get ya fixed up for IRC if your having a problem. Not a lot going on in irc all the time but it's important and one of th req's.

HongKongPhooey
Administrator
Godlike

: 3832

I know The Elders Rules me!

« #5 : December 21, 2006, 07:42:47 AM »

I see Delta in the server pretty much every time I play (not that I play a lot) and never had a problem with him.  Delta the one thing that we are looking for in addition to the vent and irc is forum participation.  We are trying to bring some life to the forums and will soon be implementing a minimum post count that all potential recruits must meet in order to be recruited.  Keep that in mind and be patient and good things will happen.  8-)

Number One Super Guy!!!

Deltasigmx221
Forum Member

I JUST GOT SHANKED

« #6 : December 22, 2006, 09:57:23 AM »

Thanks Guys,

I set up IRC a few nights ago but I have not seen anyone on there.  Do alot of admin use IRC?   Well looking forward to putting a knife in Y2Jabroni's Back tonight.  One question I did have was a about the forum as anyone thought about adding different sections to chat about say sports or whatever else is going on.  I see the spam section does not get alot of hits.   Oh yea and let me know if you guys still need help with some contributions for the server. 

Shank you tonight,

Thanks,

Brian

wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #7 : December 22, 2006, 05:39:23 PM »

just post in the spam section and ppl will reply.  its where the most ppl participate.  alot of ppl don't even check, but best place for that stuff is the spam section.  and sometimes IRC fills up, and some times it doesn't .  well see u in the server and ill make sure i knife u.

:thebirdman: 

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
: [1]  
« previous next »
: