Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 01:15:27 AM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Join The Elders
| | |-+  JawlessJoe, looking to join
« previous next »
: [1]
: JawlessJoe, looking to join  ( 742 )
JawlessJoe
Noob

: 1

I know The Elders Rules me!

« : November 21, 2006, 11:41:46 PM »

Hey folks. I'm Mike, I'm 23 and from Woodbury, NJ.

I'm interested in joining because I was in a titan match with a few of your members and I liked how they worked together and were accepting of me in the group.

I'm a relative noob to BF2142 (2 weeks or so in) but I've played a lot of shooters so I'm no easy target.

I favor engineer for vehicle destruction on titan matches until the shields drop, then it's either support on d or assault/recon on O.

I also have the recon sniper unlocked for those nice long-range conquest maps.

All in all, I'd like to have some friends to play with so that I've always got some decent folks to meet up with and have fun/win.

So let me know.

-JawlessJoe

EDIT: Oh, and silly me. I have a mic and vent, but I rarely use either. Just never very comfortable on a mic is all.

And cya on IRC.
« : November 21, 2006, 11:43:19 PM JawlessJoe »
LaxMan
OBSESSED

: 838

« #1 : November 22, 2006, 01:59:47 AM »

um....this is a CS Clan...used to be DOD too...im not sure if their thinkin of addin BF2142 or whatever...you play CS at all?

wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #2 : November 22, 2006, 10:10:18 AM »

welcome.  try to get into vent and irc as much as possible.  even if u don't really talk in vent it shows ur there and making and effort, and trying to get to know the guys of the clan. good luck and stick around.

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
: [1]  
« previous next »
: