Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 03:54:49 AM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  SPAM Central
| | |-+  I hate relationships...
« previous next »
: [1]
: I hate relationships...  ( 882 )
Paladin_Godfather
Inactive
Godlike

: 1565

Life's short.... Stunt it

AOL Instant Messenger - darkarmy258
« : January 10, 2006, 09:19:25 PM »

so apparently my ex is engaged..... yeah, and she is engaged to the guy that used to hit on her all the time we were dating.. why you ask.... cause she liked him back... man, God knows if she cheated on me... what really Grinds my Gears is that she broke up with me cause she said, "I think your dad hates me and i cant be with a person whose parents dont like me."  What she really meant was, "I love another man, but im not gonna make myself look bad so i'll blame your dad and use him as a scapegoat."

What happened to telling the truth, cause honestly... this is much worse than the truth.

i need to a chick to just screw around with... no strings... but a booty call every now and then.

Can you dig it, SUCKA?!

Never! Damn the broccoli, Damn you, and Damn the Wright brothers!!
Kaneda
Forum Freak

: 203

Dude, whos #1?

AOL Instant Messenger - SWorion15
« #1 : January 10, 2006, 09:24:25 PM »

Best way to get over a girl, is find another girl to like... from what I've found out so far in my 18 years of living.

As for that girl, burn her house down.  :flamed:

"Tetsuuuo!" ...Yes we've all heard it
doughty

« #2 : January 11, 2006, 02:00:06 AM »

relationships do suck. don't expect anything out of them. if you try to maintain a level head about what the reality of the situation is, there is no harm to be done.

i, of course, do not heed this advice. turmultuous (too many Us, sorry guys) relationships are the good ones, the ones most passionate, the ones that take years off your life. If you make it through, you're the strongest man on earth.

If you're worried if she cheated, just remember. If she did cheat, you're better off now anyway. And if you're looking for booty call, some of the best sex I've ever had was with an ex-girlfriend while she's 'with' her new boyfriend. It's not cheating, cause hey -- you tagged it first. ;)
Cole

« #3 : January 11, 2006, 08:28:54 AM »

hell, sleep with both of his dogs.

oh, and just go to one of those adult friend finders advertised on torrentreactor.  I hear they hand out herpies, just for signing up.
Cole

« #4 : January 11, 2006, 09:04:51 PM »

lol
Paladin_Godfather
Inactive
Godlike

: 1565

Life's short.... Stunt it

AOL Instant Messenger - darkarmy258
« #5 : January 11, 2006, 10:29:01 PM »

laughing at your own joke cole? lol

Can you dig it, SUCKA?!

Never! Damn the broccoli, Damn you, and Damn the Wright brothers!!
cole

« #6 : January 12, 2006, 07:36:11 AM »

anything for a post count!
doughty

« #7 : January 31, 2006, 02:47:28 AM »

emo_post++;
: [1]  
« previous next »
: