Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 04:39:31 PM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Server Forum
| |-+  CS:S Gun Game Server (72.5.152.47)
| | |-+  What's the problem?
« previous next »
: [1]
: What's the problem?  ( 807 )
TokyoFresh
Noob

: 1

« : February 13, 2007, 08:59:22 PM »

Sup fellas, I keep getting kicked from your GG server.  I am looking around for a clan, and your server was on my favorites, decided I'd start getting to know people and show off my skills, but apparently Thalan and WidowMaker can't handle the competition and like to kick people. 

"(ADMIN) TE | Thalan: kicked player Bender*420
You have been kicked by Admin"

"(ADMIN) TE | WidowMaker: kicked player NeedClan-Tokyo Fresh'
You have been kicked by Admin
Disconnect: Kicked by Console : You were kicked by Admin."

I don't care if I'm getting kicked, it really pisses me off that I'm looking into a clan and repeatedly get kicked with no explanation.

TX_Bandit
Too young to die!
Forum Freak

: 258

« #1 : February 13, 2007, 09:44:32 PM »

If the GG was full and a TE member wanted in and all the reserved slots were full thats why then more than likely. Not directed at you for any other reason that I am aware of at this time. Get in GG or if it's full get in the CSS Pub  69.31.15.42 when you can and get known and it's less likely to happen.

wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #2 : February 13, 2007, 10:38:46 PM »

Also if that was friday night, we hold our top 100 gungame night.  Hlsw should kick ppl that are not in the top 100, but some ppl slip through and then the admin have to kick them.  Most of us play gungame and we lose many points and ranks when we play with ppl that just come in.  So on friday we hold our top 100 night were the best players play and have fun.  So on friday if you are not in the top 100 you will be kicked.  otherwise you mostlikely would not be.  That might be the reason they were kicking you. 

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
Thalan
"THE TICK"
Inactive
Forum Freak

: 257

WIDOW pwns me in GUN GAME!!!

« #3 : February 14, 2007, 07:17:01 AM »

well for one i kicked a guy so someone else could get in it wasnt for compition eather the guy was 2 and 13 so it didnt matter as for widow im not sure if your the guy with your rates messed up or if he was also kicking for the same guy to get in it might have been that we had to kick 2 people to make room
WidowMaker
Supreme Master
Administrator
Godlike

: 1622

AOL Instant Messenger - craygo69
« #4 : February 14, 2007, 07:32:00 PM »

I kicked you a couple times for your rates being fucked up which we call rate hacking. And don't say you don't know what they are because they do not get like that on there own.

When your rates are fucked up like that you warp around other players, very annoying

Widow

wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #5 : February 14, 2007, 10:12:27 PM »

like me?  lol.  my internet is all fucked up.  my rates can be fine, and ping will be 50 or they stay the same and my pings 300.  boy thats anoying.  lol.  but our rates  should be set to

rate : 20000-30000
cl_cmdrate:  70-101
cl_updaterate 70-101

So if you want to play here, thats what your rates should be set at. 

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
Elite_Prophet
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1724

HIs Judgement Cometh...and That Right Soon

AOL Instant Messenger - DarkMiNapoli
« #6 : February 14, 2007, 10:26:28 PM »

and cl_interp should be below .03
preferrably .02 or .01

So Let It Be Written, So let it be Done