Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 07:42:11 AM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Talk Back
| | |-+  Im still here
« previous next »
: [1]
: Im still here  ( 963 )
Got Walls?

« : September 20, 2004, 01:37:37 PM »

Hey its got walls, i know over the summer a lot of ppl dident see me playing. That was due to the fact that i had a lot of shit to do(smoke) over the summer. You might of seen me playing under the name TE| got high? and you prob dident see me in IRC at all due to the fact of a shitty comp. But im back and to the request of certin people imma gonna try to be more active, even if you dont want me to :lol:
doughty

« #1 : September 20, 2004, 05:08:03 PM »

yo, you're from west deptford, im from williamstown. lets get together and smoke a few massive blunts
Privateer

« #2 : September 20, 2004, 05:16:32 PM »

walls good to see you back, look forward to getting a awp bullet right through my head next time your in the server :)
Got Walls?

« #3 : September 20, 2004, 06:01:30 PM »

Yooo doughty its cool that you live in williamstown, and now town is too for for me to smoke a blunt 8) . Priv im sure youve been getting pwnd enough w/o me there :lol: . ill be in the server as soon as my crappy comp stops crapping out.
doughty

« #4 : September 20, 2004, 10:39:54 PM »

Quote from: Got Walls?
Yooo doughty its cool that you live in williamstown, and now town is too for for me to smoke a blunt 8) . Priv im sure youve been getting pwnd enough w/o me there :lol: . ill be in the server as soon as my crappy comp stops crapping out.

you got any chill places around you where you usually smoke?
Got Walls?

« #5 : September 21, 2004, 12:40:58 PM »

yeah its called my back yard on the deck :D . Its chill as shit
T3H

« #6 : September 21, 2004, 03:25:16 PM »

haha smoken weed drinkin beers thats the way to be hahaha
: [1]  
« previous next »
: