Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 08:58:58 AM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Join The Elders
| | |-+  Join TE CS:S
« previous next »
: [1]
: Join TE CS:S  ( 514 )
Evilcannon
Noob

: 3

« : May 19, 2008, 06:37:12 PM »

I know i don't have 20 post, i'll work on it. I do however, have more than 20+ hours in your CS:S server. I have been playing CS for as long as i can remeber. 2002?  i started in CS 1.4 was in cal i with 1.6 and Cal o twice in CS:S. Before that i played mostly DoD (for half life 1 not source). I am 25 and i have vent, but could never connect to the ip address listed in previosuly threads.

Im a network engineer for the City of Winchester (www.winchesterva.gov) and i have been doing it for 3 years now. I mostly get online after 8:30, because thats when i put my kid to sleep ( 1 year old). I will be happy to give out any addiotnal information appon request. But i love the clan members, i love the server, i would just liket o be in a clan that didn't have 13 year olds (previous clan). It made my ears bleed....

David - EvilCannon

Where ever you go, there you are.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: