Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 11:54:53 AM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Join The Elders
| | |-+  Mach, Looking To Join
« previous next »
: [1]
: Mach, Looking To Join  ( 579 )
Mach
Inactive
Forum Member

: 51

« : February 21, 2008, 12:12:31 PM »

Hey all.  I just wanted to put this post up and get the ball rolling on recruitment.  My name is Mach and I've been playing on your TF2 server for the past month or so.  I've really enjoyed my time there and decided that I should put in an application to join TE.  I've got some basic information on myself below.

I've been playing FPS games for over a decade now and I plan on continuing to play them into the future.  The most recent game that I've started playing is TF2(duh) and as long as there are servers around and fun people to play with, I'll most likely be playing it for a long time to come.  I've seen the link for the TF2 recruitment post and I'm going through that process at the moment.  I was unaware that you had a vent that we could use during matches but I'll make sure to jump on there next time I'm playing TF2 with everyone.  Thanks for the chance to apply(and the server!) and I'll see you guys in game.

Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #1 : February 21, 2008, 04:42:50 PM »

Definitely get into vent with us when you play! You need 24 hrs in the server and 30 posts (not spam, you don't have to be in a hurry) to fill out the application. Welcome to the community!

: [1]  
« previous next »
: