Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 08:27:57 AM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Join The Elders
| | |-+  Quick Question
« previous next »
: [1]
: Quick Question  ( 587 )
Ryuk
Forum Member

: 85

MSN Messenger - fenton919@hotmail.com
« : November 13, 2007, 07:48:51 PM »

Hello I got a question about the application process. I know this clan does not recruit by skill but by the people's personality  i've noticed, And i have filled out 2 apps on the forums and sent 2 in the application thingy on the website, anyways i was just wondering if anyone new the exact order and process it takes to get into TE , thank you

Much love - Ryuk -  :mrgreen: lol

-Dead Girls Don't Say No-
wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #1 : November 13, 2007, 08:00:49 PM »

Best bet to get in, is to have an owner or seniormember sponser you.  I think only owners see the apps, and alot of them are pretty busy, so when they get on, they tend to play or just check some recent posts.  If you get an owner to sponser you you will be directly noticed, and it will speed the process up a lot more.  So, try talking to an owner or senior member.  Thats prob the easiest way of getting in. 

~Wonder.

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
HongKongPhooey
Administrator
Godlike

: 3832

I know The Elders Rules me!

« #2 : November 14, 2007, 07:34:50 AM »

The best way to get in is to sit back and enjoy the ride.  Only one application is necessary, there is no need to fill out multiple applications or to keep on inquiring about the status of the application.  What we are looking for are mature individuals that are looking to call TE their home for the long term, not just people that play in the server for one week then join the forum spam topics till they get to 20 then apply.  In addition to the application, we judge people based upon their activity in the forums (posting in relevant topics and not spamming), their time spent in the servers (feel free to jump in an empty server to help get it populated), participating vent and having the ability to get along with all current members.  Basically we are looking for people to show commitment in the community.  Once we see that then we discuss internally whether or not to recruit a particular person.  Please note that if you are not 21 then it may take longer to make a recruit.  This post is not meant to single out just yourself but rather intended to address all those looking to join.

Number One Super Guy!!!

: [1]  
« previous next »
: