Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 09:26:22 PM

:    
Welcome to The Elders' Home Page.  New visitors please register here:  http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum to see full site.
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Join The Elders
| | |-+  Neo the Nut Man - Recruitment
« previous next »
: [1]
: Neo the Nut Man - Recruitment  ( 697 )
theNUTman
Noob

: 1

« : March 13, 2007, 11:04:53 PM »

Greetings all!

My name is Neo, im from New York, USA, and ive been playing counter-strike:source for about 6-7 months.
Im 20 years old and own and operate my own production company. (I have read the requirement sticky and hope that although i am not 21 yoa my application will be considered). Theres no need to worry about maturity level,  I am an extremely mature, easy going guy.

I would also like to say, that although i am not the best CS player out there, i am a highly determined team player and i learn very quickly by observing, and would like the opportunity to be considered as a recruit.

Im going to keep playing on your servers as i have been (everyday) and will come on ventrilo.
Thank you very much for your time.

Kind Regards,
Neo
Ender
Inactive
Forum Freak

: 220

Bitch...

« #1 : March 14, 2007, 01:06:59 PM »

I have seen him around quite a bit on the pub lately.  He seems to be just that, an easy going guy.  He has never hassled any admins or really complained about anything for that matter.  I think hes an average player. You really need to get in Vent so that we can get to know you though.  Also, you should PM the owners to see whether or not they are recruiting right now.

Keep up the pubbing.

Ender

Cordially,

Future Ender
wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #2 : March 14, 2007, 01:58:17 PM »

I haven't seen you much, but im not on as much anymore.  Seem like a cool guy, but another requirement is IRC.  really try to get into IRC, cause many people don't, but it looks good if you do, and it is a requirement.  but keep playing and im glad u enjoy the servers.  See ya around bro. 

~Wonder.

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
: [1]  
« previous next »
: