Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 06:30:27 AM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  Pc Help/Tweak Page (Moderator: snyper133)
| | |-+  mouse suggestion?
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: mouse suggestion?  ( 1762 )
Shmotz
Godlike

: 2910

Just a Badass

« #15 : June 15, 2009, 05:21:51 PM »

lol he wrote half the hacks u see today!
Holy Shit
TE Members
Forum All-Star

: 390

Growing old is Manditory, Growing up is optional

AOL Instant Messenger - uweholyshot
« #16 : June 16, 2009, 02:19:32 PM »

I have owned both the MX 518 and the G5 ... I love both mice... they both work great i am currently using the G5, one of the side buttons on my MX 518 developed a short and only works when tapping it, not holding it in (it was my talk key for vent)... lol so it got used and abused a lot... but everything still works great on the mouse, i had it for 2.5 years before it wore out on me so i cant complain

now my only comment on the G5 is that the braided sheath that is wrapped around the cable of the mouse had worn through after about 6 months of use, the cable underneath the braided sheath is just like a normal mouse cable so it still works amazingly... its not really a complaint, jut makes a sweet looking mouse look well not so sweet...lol... just got to cut the sheath off and let the wire be shown (in case you were wondering, the wire underneath is black just like the sheath lol)... I do have to say that i like the G5 better than the MX 518 but like i said before they are both great mice!!!!
V.I.P.
TE Senior Member
Godlike

: 1267

MSN Messenger - thejack-07@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - TheJack3171
« #17 : June 16, 2009, 05:03:54 PM »

I've used the Razer Copperhead and Diamondback mice and they just don't have as good a feel (shape) as the Logitech.  No doubt they have a good dpi/sensor and good movement.  I just have a personal preference towards Logitech after trying both.

From VIP to RIP

What the fuck is this shit???

DEATHHAVEN
Inactive
Forum Member

: 84

« #18 : August 05, 2009, 12:38:04 AM »

i have the g5 but 2 have failed me and customer service of logitec left a bad taste in my mouth
Hitman Smurf
TF2 Guru
Inactive
Godlike

: 3918

You can get past a dog...nobody fucks with a lion.

« #19 : August 05, 2009, 06:21:05 AM »

i have the g5 but 2 have failed me and customer service of logitec left a bad taste in my mouth

I haven't had any problems with the G5, don't know any that have other than you. There quality is usually at a very high standard. You must have got a bad lot LOL

Rally Pig
TE Members
Forum Freak

: 213

AOL Instant Messenger - Evel+knievel31
« #20 : August 05, 2009, 06:20:37 PM »

i love my G5....even with all the heaviest weights in it it could still be a tad heavier...but hey thats me

wow my upload sucks

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: