Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 05:42:26 PM

:    
Want to join us in Vent? Ask an admin for info while in game or PM them here on the forums!
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  SPAM Central
| | |-+  360 Freezing Up
« previous next »
: [1]
: 360 Freezing Up  ( 626 )
RaGe
TE Senior Member
Forum Pro

: 476

« : January 28, 2007, 09:18:47 PM »

Well tonight for the first time in over a month I loaded up Gears Of War to play a little bit online. First time I logged in I killed one guy, got chainsawed from behind and BAM! frozen. I couldn't do anything but reset the console. I tried again and this time it froze at the searching for quick match screen. By that time I was pretty fucken hot so I called Microsoft to let them know. So to make a long story short, i have to ship my console back to them for "repairs".  Anyone else with a 360 have this problem? It  did it a lot to me on The Godfather game also. It sucked when you would rob a bank and just escape and boom console froze and you never get credit for it and have to do it again. NHL 07, TigerWoods 07, Madden 07, The Godfather, GOW and NFS: Carbon are among the list I was having issues with...
wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

: 4349

Baller

MSN Messenger - JMess_22@hotmail.com
« #1 : January 28, 2007, 10:37:36 PM »

I have godfather and tigerwoods.  it hasn't been doing that to me at all.  Is this live or regular?

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

<TE|EasyJ> Death u left ur anal beads on the floor in my bathroom
RaGe
TE Senior Member
Forum Pro

« #2 : January 28, 2007, 10:41:04 PM »

gow on live mainly. Godfather is only single player and it has frozen 20+ times.
wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

Baller

« #3 : January 28, 2007, 10:42:39 PM »

It hasn't done it to me at all.  I haven't played it that much, but never any problems.  did u ask them if this was a common thing?

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

RaGe
TE Senior Member
Forum Pro

« #4 : January 28, 2007, 11:54:18 PM »

yea, Google turns up all kind of forum posts and even a microsoft FAQ for it. I tried everything and it still did it. Thats why I called and am sending it back to them. How far are you in godfather? I managed to reached Don Of NYC and have like 3 million bucks and 34 outa 38 achievements. It was an awesome game.

here is the link to microsofts faq:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/907586
Thalan
"THE TICK"
Inactive
Forum Freak

: 257

WIDOW pwns me in GUN GAME!!!

« #5 : January 29, 2007, 08:05:53 AM »

well ive played every game for my 360 except the sports games and godfather didnt like the game style of it but anyways mine has only locked up on me once and thats after i left it on for 96 hours while i was playing oblivian
wonder.
Shmotz's Biotch
Godlike

Baller

« #6 : January 29, 2007, 02:36:11 PM »

yea thats not to smart to leave it on for that long.  I just started the godfather, but im enjoying it.  im not far at all, but i like the game.

0G ~ \/\/0ND3RBRE@D

[Mr.] Orange
Forum Member

: 41

MSN Messenger - sean.mcmahon13@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - sportking1331
« #7 : February 19, 2007, 11:29:49 AM »

wow, this just happened to me while playing madden 07. It wasnt on live or anything just in the middle of a game it froze and i couldnt hit any buttons. Also im just hooking up live, so everyone gimme your gamer names.

"Look, asshole, I didn't say I ain't heard of it. All I asked was how does it go? Excuse me for not being the world's biggest Madonna fan."- Mr. Orange, reservior dogs
: [1]  
« previous next »
: