Playing Source Since the Beginning of Time
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 07:48:14 AM

:    
Interested in joining The Elders?  Post all your information in our forums http://theelders.net/forum/index.php?action=forum
74681 6615 681
: kevinson55
+  The Elders' House of Pain
|-+  Public Forum
| |-+  New to the Community?
| | |-+  Mach Checking In
« previous next »
: [1]
: Mach Checking In  ( 757 )
Mach
Inactive
Forum Member

: 51

« : February 21, 2008, 12:27:31 PM »

Hey all just wanted to say hi.  Just joined up on the forums today but I've been playing on the TF2 server for about a month.  All the TE guys I've run across have been a lot of fun to play with so I decided to try to join up.  I travel every so often for work so I'll sometimes be gone for a week and I travel every other weekend as well, but most of my free time is spent gaming in the evenings.  I hail from the midwest and recently moved up to Minneapolis.  Its frickin cold up here but I knew what I was getting into...sort of  8-)  I do computer security consulting for a living and have a good time with it.

Alright that's enough for now and I'll see you guys in game!

Video_Master
Inactive
Godlike

: 1378

MSN Messenger - david_ulbrich@hotmail.com AOL Instant Messenger - my69ponycar
« #1 : February 21, 2008, 01:55:45 PM »

Where abouts in Minneapolis are you at?  I am in Coon Rapids, MN.

Mach
Inactive
Forum Member

: 51

« #2 : February 21, 2008, 02:01:09 PM »

I'm currently living over in the Minnetonka/Wayzata area by 394 and 494.  I moved up in June and will most likely be moving somewhere else this coming June as my fiancee is moving up here at that time.  Not sure where we'll be but I have a better idea of the city than when i first moved up, and since I work downtown I'll probably try to get a place closer in.

merciless
TE Members
Forum Member

: 94

Ming The Merciless!

« #3 : February 22, 2008, 01:44:36 AM »

I'm originally from around Duluth, MN so I know how cold it is there. Welcome to the servers and forums. If you want to get to know us better, get in Vent when you play. It's posted everywhere :headbang1:

Noobinhood
TE Senior Member
Forum Freak

: 208

« #4 : February 23, 2008, 04:20:49 PM »

hi and welcome. hope you have lots of fun on the servers. i look foward to seeing you in game

: [1]  
« previous next »
: